Crazed English Man Detained By Police After He Goes Berserk In Soi Beokeow

mcd

A bizarre incident now from Soi Beokeow in front of the Katesiree House Apartments. Police Lieutenant Tawatshai from Pattaya Police Station was called to the location on Thursday Morning after reports of a crazed foreign man were received. He arrived moments after officers had detained Mr. Gary Rawson aged 41 from England who had sustained minor facial injuries in an incident which began in his room. According to Khun Sutien aged 23 who accompanied Mr. Rawson to his room the night before, when the pair awoke, Mr. Rawson ingested a quantity of Valium Tablets. Moments later an SMS was received on his mobile phone which stated that someone had killed his friend.

This sent the man into a rage and Khun Sutien was locked inside the bathroom. Items were thrown out of his apartment window and mirrors were smashed inside the room causing Mr. Rawson to sustained cuts to his hands and face. Eventually Khun Sutien managed to escape and summon assistance. Police arrived and detained the man who appeared to be under the influence of drugs according to Police. A Rescue Unit soon arrived and Mr. Rawson was taken to Hospital for treatment. The British Embassy is aware of the case and is conducting their own investigation.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_26_07_50_3.htm

Mr. Rawson ingested a quantity of Valium Tablets. Moments later an SMS was received on his mobile phone which stated that someone had killed his friend.

This sent the man into a rage ..... http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_26_07_50_3.htm

Obviously the friend owed him money. :o

I thought before I read this that it was going to be another "Crazy Dave's" article.

Quite frankly, looking at the photos of the toilet and bathroom mirror, I can understand him being on Valium. How could anyone live like that on a holiday (or extended holiday)?

I've had some pretty ropy digs myself, when on short-term assignments. But at least I'm being paid for it - not paying for it.

Strange are the thoughts these photos can provoke - I thought, too, that it was not very good publicity for the Katesiree Apartments.

To be fair, though, I don't think the mirror was like that before the "incident".

I hope the man has recovered.

Strange are the thoughts these photos can provoke - I thought, too, that it was not very good publicity for the Katesiree Apartments.

To be fair, though, I don't think the mirror was like that before the "incident".

I hope the man has recovered.

I would say that the large chunk of 'silvering' missing from the mirror is long term - the fist/head butt cracks are probably recent. :o

forget the valium , brit plus booze is often all it takes.

I think you´re being a little unjust towards us Brits........ if we can also agree upon "X nationality plus booze", then I´m with you...... Yank plus booze....... Ozzie plus booze......... German plus booze..........Thai plus booze (even though booze wasn´t actually mentioned here). Or are you tryng to say that we innocent Brits have a bad reputation as regards alcohol consumption and resultant behaviour?????? :D:o:D

• 2 weeks later...