Apartment In Roi Et Needed

Lenny2007

To september I will go to Roi Et, where I will stay for about an month.

For the lodging, I would be oriented to take in rent a small apartment. I' d like to know all info possible (addresses to which I can address? Prices, also indicative?) on the rent of a small apartment (composition: bedroom, stay with kitchenette, bath, with conditioned air, tv). Kitchenette is important because I must follow a diet, and I must cook personally.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

See attached. They will rent for about 4,000 baht for the month. Located in center of Roiet City. Phone - 0 4352 7337. They only speak Thai. Has kitchen with sink and refrigerator but no stove. If you want to cook you will need to purchase an electric hot plate.

post-48528-1186816771_thumb.jpg

See attached. They will rent for about 4,000 baht for the month. Located in center of Roiet City. Phone - 0 4352 7337. They only speak Thai. Has kitchen with sink and refrigerator but no stove. If you want to cook you will need to purchase an electric hot plate.

Jimmy

Anything simular to this in Buriram?

Jimmy

Anything simular to this in Buriram?

Sure there is, but better we get input from the Buriram Gang.

Edited by roietjimmy

Very well, Jimmy, it is right.

Good rent price, but the owner rent the apartment for only one month?

PS: Striker, you also go to Roi Et? When you go?

The owner will rent for longer than one month. I have a friend who is living in one of the units for 1 year. I should mention that you will have to pay for electric separate from the rent. One room is air conditioned so if you use it a lot, it will be 1500 to 2000 baht extra.

No problem for the extra (even if 2000 baht/month for electrical consume seems a lot), but the problem is that I will stay to RoiEt only a month...

I am not sure I understand your concern about only staying a month. As I said, the owner will rent to you for "only" one month at about 4,000 baht. You should telephone 0 4352 7337 to speak with them.

Edited by roietjimmy

Ok Jimmy,

but I do not speak thai... can you give me a number of fax of the owner, so that I can put myself in contact with he through fax (I can make translate the text in language thai and send it to he with fax)?

Lenny,

I will visit the owner and talk with them. Before I talk with them, I need to know what day you will arrive and what day you will leave. After I speak with them I will give you details of rent price.

Jimmy

Ok Jimmy,

I would have to arrive to Roiet the 26 September and will leave about 16-17 October.

They are approximately 22 days, but if the minimum period for the rent is one month there is not problem, I will pay the rent for one month...

Very good. I will go see the owner and see what kind of deal can be made. Maybe they will give you a day rate so you don't have to pay for the whole month. Even if you have to pay for month it will still be a good price. Will let you know in 3 or 4 days.

Jimmy

Hello Lenny,

good to see that you are getting some replies.

You can buy an electric hotplate cooker very cheap and give it away when you leave. A few dollars.

Here is a pic of a Roi Et taxi.post-18138-1187251242_thumb.jpg

Hello Vegemite, yes I have just bought an little electric stove...

Your pic: but it is not a tuk-tuk? :o

Ok Jimmy,

I would have to arrive to Roiet the 26 September and will leave about 16-17 October.

They are approximately 22 days, but if the minimum period for the rent is one month there is not problem, I will pay the rent for one month...

Very good. I will go see the owner and see what kind of deal can be made. Maybe they will give you a day rate so you don't have to pay for the whole month. Even if you have to pay for month it will still be a good price. Will let you know in 3 or 4 days.

Jimmy

Ok Jimmy,

I wait for your news,

thanks.

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

have news for the apartment?

(If you prefer, you also can answer me with a private message).

Lenny

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

have news for the apartment?

(If you prefer, you also can answer me with a private message).

Lenny

I talked with the owner and they said they would rent for 400 baht per day. This includes electric and washing of bedding. They are expecting you on 26 September. They do not take credit cards so you will need to pay a deposit for the room. I sent you a PM earlier but did not get a reply.

I talked with the owner and they said they would rent for 400 baht per day. This includes electric and washing of bedding. They are expecting you on 26 September. They do not take credit cards so you will need to pay a deposit for the room. I sent you a PM earlier but did not get a reply.

Jimmy thanks,

but 400 baht/day are really a lot, in total for 22 days make 8,800 baht, more of the double of the 4,000 baht/month that you had said to me :o ...

Considered also that the season in which I will arrive to Roiet is not tourist (season of the rains), can I have a rent price more low?

Jimmy thanks,

but 400 baht/day are really a lot, in total for 22 days make 8,800 baht, more of the double of the 4,000 baht/month that you had said to me :o ...

Considered also that the season in which I will arrive to Roiet is not tourist (season of the rains), can I have a rent price more low?

I've sent you a PM.

Jimmy thanks,

I've sent you a PM.

Hello. I have been in Roi et a few times and I think that the price that Jimmy got for you is a pretty good price.Last time I was there i payed 450 Baht a day inc. electric and cleaning of the room.Maybe if you stayed longer they could lower the price but staying only short time like that no reason for them to give a better price. I know you can rent houses for about 5-6000 baht a month power not inc.,but that is long time.

Don't know if it has already been considered, but Vegemite mentioned an apartment block last year, with prices around 350 baht per night.

"We stayed at a great place in March this year called " Poon Petch Sport Club co. ltd. "

Phone 0-4351-6391-4 Mobile 09-2731003

52 Robmueng st.

Across the road from The Roi Et City Hotel and just a few doors away from The White Elephant.

It is an apartment building. The rooms are clean with a/c and balcony and the service and food are excellent. It has a resturant and bar and was brand new when we stayed there. A swimming pool was about to be built out the back. Security outside at night.

I got a decent Farang breakfast at one of the outdoor shops next door but we ate at Poon Petch.

If you like to be left alone and do your own thing this is the place.

Forgot to mention hot shower and real toilet. Fridge if you want but will have to tell them.

Highly recomended."

I stay in the Petcharat Gardens Hotel when I visit Roi Et, so have no first hand experience of the apartments.

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent you a PM.

I called back and talked to the owner and he said 350 baht per day (7700 baht for 22 days). This includes electric and washing of towels and bedding.

Jimmy, I have spoken with the owner, but she says me that now she want to rent the apartment to 4,000 baht for the minimum period of 2 months and with a warehouse of 7,000 baht... she has changed idea?

She has said you that rent me the apartment to 350 baht/day... You could talk of new with the owner simply in order to confirm how much established previously (350 baht/day included water and electricity) for a stay of 22 days (I can give a small warehouse, but it must in proportion with a stay of 22 days, therefore approximately 1,000-2000 baht I think is right....)

Do you consider that I will arrive to Roiet the 23 September.

Jimmy, thanks for all this, if we meet ourselves to Roiet I will offer you an supper...

Lenny