British Teacher Stabbed

george

Shot to death, or stabbed to death??

There is just something medieval about knives cutting through ones flesh that I dont like.

Its like saying, "would you rather be bit by a poisonous spider or snake?".

Personally i'd rather be bit by a snake, and shot with a gun, than bit by a spider then knifed.

We should do a poll maybe.

Now its getting silly though. :o

Yeah, imagine having the same discussion in the pub. We would probably all be dead drunk by now :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets face it, Brits cannot hold their drink. Brits on the Piss should wear a sign around their necks, stating the fact that they are British, and likely to get really stupid when drunk.

Actually this comes from our Pagan ancestors. They would drink and fight for entertainment. Fighting is in a Brits blood. That's how Queen Boudicca and the lads managed to kick the romans <deleted> all the way to London and then trash it after slaughtering the romans. She was pissed off though because her daughters had been raped and she had PMT all the way down. I think it went tits up after that though and she fled.

Word has it that she was reincarnated and came back as Margaret Thatcher. :o

Lets face it, Brits cannot hold their drink. Brits on the Piss should wear a sign around their necks, stating the fact that they are British, and likely to get really stupid when drunk.

Actually this comes from our Pagan ancestors. They would drink and fight for entertainment. Fighting is in a Brits blood. That's how Queen Boudicca and the lads managed to kick the romans <deleted> all the way to London and then trash it after slaughtering the romans. She was pissed off though because her daughters had been raped and she had PMT all the way down. I think it went tits up after that though and she fled.

Word has it that she was reincarnated and came back as Margaret Thatcher. :o

I remember dear Margaret. Back in '82 I had a t-shirt with her face printed on it and one of her hands with two fingers waving the V sign accompanied by the text " We're all prostitutes"

I was wearing the same shirt during a concert of the Rolling Stones in Holland.

You wouldn't believe the number of Brits offering me money for the t-shirt.

She must've been quitte popular :D

I totally agree with medicinebox. Thais are cowards. They live for situations like the one being discussed:young, drunk, defenceless foreign lad. Prison? The Thai will be given an award for doing what he did! Proving to his mates how brave he is. I've seen it hundreds of times over the past 14 years. A typical situation: Lone foreigner shot or stabbed to death by gang of Thais. Thai-language newspaper headline reads: "Brave Thai man kills big, bad, disgusting farang".

That's funny. I've been back to Thailand for over 13 years and have not recall reading such a headline. Not even in Thairath which is known for sensatinalism. Why don't you save a copy and post it to this site the next time you see such headlines.

Chaz, are you going to post the supposed headlines "brave thai man kills big, bad, disgusting farang"? or is this all part of your fantasy.

BTW, if I see someone pushing my sister off of HER motorcycle, you can be sure that I will be over there in an instant to help her. I will not use a knife or a gun (never used one before and hopefully never will have to learn to use one). But you can be sure that I will call for help from people around me and yes give the "drunk, defenseless foreigner" a good smack or two or three.

It's just common sense as it ensures MY survivability. After all, you just witness an aggressor and you cannot be sure who you are facing. Call me unmanly or a coward, I don't give a flying <deleted>. I walk home while the other guy will think twice the next time he decides to get piss-arsed.

Call me unmanly or a coward, I don't give a flying <deleted>. I walk home while the other guy will think twice the next time he decides to get piss-arsed.

Well said HKThai,

British Thugs are a nuisance, thing is, they act like they are so tough, they get very abusive, ..........but,..... when someone says " Come on then you pasty faced F**ker", they go all girly and say " Aliright mate, i was only joking, fancy a beer?"

Tattoos and a Skinhead haircut do not make you tough!

You are still the same pillock you have always been, you just look more stupid! :o

Thais are cowards. They live for situations like the one being discussed:young, drunk, defenceless foreign lad. Prison? The Thai will be given an award for doing what he did! Proving to his mates how brave he is. I've seen it hundreds of times over the past 14 years. A typical situation: Lone foreigner shot or stabbed to death by gang of Thais. Thai-language newspaper headline reads: "Brave Thai man kills big, bad, disgusting farang".

But was it drug related,Chaz? To have caused you to serve such a long sentence. Have you been released on an amnesty recently due to the Queen's birthday? Tell me if you need money to buy a ticket home. :o

Lets face it, Brits cannot hold their drink. Brits on the Piss should wear a sign around their necks, stating the fact that they are British, and likely to get really stupid when drunk. :o

To save work, just have the sign tattooed to the face or forehead!

And any idiot should know not to ###### with the locals in any third world country.

I would have thought common knowledge NEVER be aggressive to a thai lady in front of locals.

Anyway .....not so different in UK or aus

A guy here got a glass in his face in an inner city pub in Sydney last week ,for being a drunken idiot.

There are a significant number of "them" over there.

UK? Thailand? USA? Spain? Italy? France? Germany?.... Where?

Thais who will attack, stab or kill you at the slightest altercation.

In Thailand of course.

Ummm, what Thailand do you stay in?

There are a significant number of "them" over there.

UK? Thailand? USA? Spain? Italy? France? Germany?.... Where?

Thais who will attack, stab or kill you at the slightest altercation.

In Thailand of course.

Ummm, what Thailand do you stay in?

Pathailand!

unlike u begs i wouldn't feel the need to take a knife :D

We are not talking about You or I, we are talking about a Thai Guy that is seeing his sister being attacked by a Drunken Farang. In UK he would have probably been kicked into Hospital for the same actions had some English guy saw his sister being pushed off her motorcycle by some drunken foreigner.

Think about the reaction from an English lad and his mates at the pub at the sight of that, what do think would happen?

Get real mate, you know what would happen, and being glassed or hit over the head with a bottle in UK is not very rare is it, or are you the type of guy that thinks that Brits are honourable and chivalrous in such situations, you think the British guy would go home, get the Boxing Gloves and give him a Damm good British Style thrashing, six of the best, trousers down! :o

Lets face it, Brits cannot hold their drink. Brits on the Piss should wear a sign around their necks, stating the fact that they are British, and likely to get really stupid when drunk. :D

Brits can hold their drink they just drink shitloads more than other nationalities

Off subject a bit..

Begs your right the brits are <deleted> when they drink as a whole.. not true in every case though.. I am a Brit (not particularly proud) and never get that drunk to be a <deleted>..

I think the reasoning here is that anyone who gets overly drunk is a pprick and has the potential to be a thug.

Stay in pattaya and you will see your fair share of wanky americans, germans, arabs etc all being thugs.. Ok I forgot the French and the Italians..

Thugs come from every where not just england, unfortunately we have more than most, don't just single us out though.. not when a lot of us agree with you.

The guy was a moron, what makes him a total prick is that he would hit a woman, anyone who hits a woman, drunk or not deserves what ever they get.