Two Brits Detained For Fighting

mcd

140807_3.jpg

The Pattaya Police was informed that a fight between two foreigners occurred at the JS Apartment located in Soi Korphai, South Pattaya Road, and both were injured so needed assistance.

The police arrived at the scene to meet the informant, Miss Rotcharin, and she brought the police to the two injured men who turned out to be both British.

Mr. Christopher Colin Ford, aged 47 was injured around his mouth and face. He stated that when he was about to enter his room an unknown couple, later found to be Mr. Steven Rampling, aged 51 and his wife Khun Thongsaeng, both barged at him and attacked him.

As for Mr. Rampling who was also injured, he told the police that he and his wife know Mr. Ford. They have ongoing problems with each other and that day he tried to talk it over with Mr. Ford, but it ended in a fight.

http://www.pattayapeople.com/default.asp?F...;IdArticle=7061

Aren't they a tad old for this kind of behavior?

Once a <deleted>, always a <deleted>.

These are exactly the sort of people we do not want in Thailand. What makes it worse is they are from my bloody country. :o

These are exactly the sort of people we do not want in Thailand. What makes it worse is they are from my bloody country. :o

We who?

I know Chris - he is nicest fella, great humor, good attitude toward ppl.

Get lost, troller

We who?

I know Chris - he is nicest fella, great humor, good attitude toward ppl.

Get lost, troller

You'll know what the altercation was about then? :D

good attitude toward ppl.

? I know him also, don't know the other guy so I won't comment on them individually, they both need to do some deep thinking about how they

address other people.

I'm glad he's ok