Best Place To Buy Ps3 In Bangkok?

orcko

Guest Reimar
Which is the best place to buy ps3 in bangkok? any one have any advice ?

Theres a shop next to McDonalds which has some..

WOW! Bangkok has 1 McDonald only!!

7_4_20.gif

Which is the best place to buy ps3 in bangkok? any one have any advice ?

Theres a shop next to McDonalds which has some..

Yes, AND there's a booth giving out 10 million baht to those that simply ask, its right next to THE 7/11 so just rush over and get your 10 million baht. Cmon... whats the problem? GO ON! The 7/11 I said!

Damian

I found a shop called super-rich.co does anyone know where that is? They seems to have good prices 18400 for a ps3 60gb but my thai is no good so i can´t understand where the store is.

Edited by orcko

Guest Reimar

PS3 or x360? Or vboth?

One Place is China Town, Klong Tom but there is a problem with claims if you need taht one day!

MBK 4 floor is the next but even to many problems with claims!

Pantip has 1 shop on the Gound floor on back side with PS2/3, Dreamcast and so on. Than there is Game Mania at 2. and 3. Floor.

I found a shop called super-rich.co does anyone know where that is? They seems to have good prices 18400 for a ps3 60gb but my thai is no good so i can´t understand where the store is.

Super Rich is located @ 'Saparn Lek' .. Ask a taxi and he will bring ya there.. Then from there.. Look for 'Saparn Lek 18'

Heres a map.. http://www.super-rich.com/map.asp

Go to the forums http://www.super-rich.com/forum/forum_topi...?FID=3&PN=1 to get more information! The owner speaks perfect english... His name is 'Bank' :o

Hope this helps..

PS3 or x360? Or vboth?

One Place is China Town, Klong Tom but there is a problem with claims if you need taht one day!

MBK 4 floor is the next but even to many problems with claims!

Pantip has 1 shop on the Gound floor on back side with PS2/3, Dreamcast and so on. Than there is Game Mania at 2. and 3. Floor.

only ps3 ut ok thanks

MBK - Art & Gun. Consistent and reliable. 6th floor near escalators. He has a neon sign bearing the name.

Saphan Lek - Don't bother. Rip-off merchants only too happy to take your money but do a runner if (when) something goes wrong.

Pantip - Dunno !

Nadz - Appears to be run by two guys who really need to communicate more. A told me one thing just to be later contradicted by his buddy, B.

MBK - Art & Gun. Consistent and reliable. 6th floor near escalators. He has a neon sign bearing the name.

Saphan Lek - Don't bother. Rip-off merchants only too happy to take your money but do a runner if (when) something goes wrong.

Pantip - Dunno !

Nadz - Appears to be run by two guys who really need to communicate more. A told me one thing just to be later contradicted by his buddy, B.

Are they down to 18,500bht in art and gun? Does anyone know?

Guest Reimar

Pantip - Dunno !

Are they down to 18,500bht in art and gun? Does anyone know?

By Game Mania at Pantip the price fopr XBox 360 is 16,000.00 + 5 Game

My xbox 360 overheated, won't be buying one again!

Do they

have a webpage? I think i just go for a ps3 thanks