Notarization, Where?

siridupe

Im an American and need to get a document notarized.

Anyone know where this can be done?

Thanks!

The US embassy Visa office wireless does this. Recommend going early in the day as possible. I showed up at 9AM one day to do this and I think the wait was at least an hour.

American Citizen Services, across Wireless Rd from the US Embassy. go about 8:00AM (to avoid the 7:30 visa rush). In several trips, it has never taken much more then 30 minutes.

It can be irritating, as they take it much more seriously then normal notaries in the US and one officer in particular takes herself way too serious and can be quite a pain. Don’t argue with her and just smile and say yes.

TH

American Citizen Services, across Wireless Rd from the US Embassy. go about 8:00AM (to avoid the 7:30 visa rush). In several trips, it has never taken much more then 30 minutes.

It can be irritating, as they take it much more seriously then normal notaries in the US and one officer in particular takes herself way too serious and can be quite a pain. Don't argue with her and just smile and say yes.

TH

Great Thanks so much I may go tomorrow Am Do you remember if there is a cost for this, and if there is, does it have to be in USD? Can I arrive with Thai money to pay for the service?

Thanks so much,

Thanks for your quick reply. I really appreciate it I have a bit of a dilema now I just realized the only ID they will accept for this one is a drivers license and I only have a copy of mine. You would be wizard if you knew this answer - would they accept a copy of an ID? Provided I have my passport too? My best guess is they wont. Another adventure.