Second Hand Car Price Guide

maprao

Second hand car prices seem high in Thailand. Does anyone know if they publish, in Thailand, a guide for second hand car prices in Thailand based on model, age, mileage condition etc?

For Brits like a Parkers Guide or Glass' guide?

Would be very useful!

• Like 1

Second hand car prices seem high in Thailand. Does anyone know if they publish, in Thailand, a guide for second hand car prices in Thailand based on model, age, mileage condition etc?

Would be very useful!

Yes, they are higher than the US for sure. We have a "Blue Book" there that can be found on the internet...They don't reflect Thai prices however. I'm also searching for a used car in Thailand and have found the "Car Weekly" guide sold for 60B here very useful. It's in Thai but the prices can be determined. For more detail you will need someone to translate- unless you have a Thai wife or gf.......

• Like 1

Would be very useful!

Yes, they are higher than the US for sure. We have a "Blue Book" there that can be found on the internet...They don't reflect Thai prices however. I'm also searching for a used car in Thailand and have found the "Car Weekly" guide sold for 60B here very useful. It's in Thai but the prices can be determined. For more detail you will need someone to translate- unless you have a Thai wife or gf.......

Thanks for that. Its a start! Whats the name of the guide in Thai? So that my wife nows what to buy.

• Like 1

Would be very useful!

Thanks for that. Its a start! Whats the name of the guide in Thai? So that my wife nows what to buy.

The name of the Carweekly in Thai is Wattasarn Media(สื่อวัฏสาร) and can be bought opposite the main post office.

• Like 1