Dentist

Buster

As a gauge, I just had my teeth examined & cleaned and it cost 400 baht...about six pounds. I would think an extraction should be about 1000 baht. By the way,the dentist, in Chiang Mai, went to Tufts University, a highly thought of school in Massachusetts.

Hi, How much to have a tooth out in Thailand. Best quote we can get is £500 sterling ... for one tooth .... seems excesive to me.

I have had some work done here, I have had 2 teeth pulled and a new partial made and a new upper plate when I broke my old one. so have been to dentists.

A new partial with the expensive metal work cost me less than $200 US which was $2000 in the US and a simple extraction was about $7 [300 baht] each. a very good dentist here in Phetchabun. and a new upper was 3000 baht, 2 years ago.

Hi, How much to have a tooth out in Thailand. Best quote we can get is £500 sterling ... for one tooth .... seems excesive to me.

I would agree and as all of the posters have stated it really is much cheaper here than in the West.

I do not have the prices to hand but I used the Dental Hospital in Bangkok on Sukhumvit Soi 39 (?).

Very modern, very professional. Relatively expensive for Thailand.

Thailand is a very popular location for Japanese to have dental work taken care of i am led to believe as in terms of price and quality it is well regarded?

I suggest that you ned to try some other alternatives