Is It Necesssary To Be With Thai Wife At

If anyone knows I would greatly appreciate it, I was married once before in 1990 and i didn't have to go to the interview then, Is it necessary to go to this one now? I just started a second job and I don't want to lose it when the interview happens. Thanks for any replys

Yeah I will check My wife is asking if i can come but this is the interview then she wants me to then come back to get her I Love her dearly but I just started a new job They probably would let me go once but not sure about twice If i went twice then i need another job :o I call the embassy and find out thanks for all answers

You may find that you won't be admitted to the embassy. I found that in HK you need an appointment to get in and only the applicant for the visa gets the appointment.

Oh yes they will. The US embassy can't deny an American entrance. However, "where" they conduct the interview will most likely be in a different part of the building where he cannot go. Which is similar to not being admitted.

I walked in and out of the place a number of times that day in Saigon. They didn't like it, but tough crap.

And I DID get a chance to see my baby walk out and when I gave her the thumbs up, she gave that priceless smile to which I clicked the button on the camera and captured that exact moment forever.

It's a once in a lifetime moment.

Mr Vietnam :o

P.S. I would definitely CALL your Congressman's office to ask them to back you on this if you're going. I did and he sent several communications to the Consule General. It indicates to the consule that "somebody else in the US cares and is watching". It's an election year. Take advantage of it.

Do They do many interviews on one day? My Wife is going on november 2 I definately will not be able to go, I wish I could but I need my Job. I will definately be going when she gets the visa. I am going to get her.

Thanks Mr Vietnam :o

Mr IamMaiC

Our appointment was for 9:30AM. We arrived at the US Consulate at 8:30AM and there was already a line of about 30 or so people. By 10AM there had to be 50 people in the line and passing by the place several times thruout the day after we had our "day in the sun" so to speak, I noticed that line never did get any smaller.

Corruption is definitely a concern in Saigon. Or at least it was not too long ago.

Which is another reason why it's important for the "other party" to be there and to absolutely do whatever you have to do to get your Congressman or Senator involved beforehand.

Rgrds

Mr Vietnam :o