First Bath In 4 Years

N47HAN

Well just left the bath , had it there 4 years and never used it . Always the shower.

The mrs asked me 2 hours ago .. why you not use ? asked myself why? and thought sod it not had a bath in years ( a say again shower all the time :o ) ill have one, and maybe just me , but it was bloody relaxing to sit and soak for a bit.

thats all :D

Well just left the bath , had it there 4 years and never used it . Always the shower.

The mrs asked me 2 hours ago .. why you not use ? asked myself why? and thought sod it not had a bath in years ( a say again shower all the time :D ) ill have one, and maybe just me , but it was bloody relaxing to sit and soak for a bit.

I think the mods should pull the plug on this thread. :o

Although an Amurican, I have to say I do enjoy a baaaath (as my English grandparents pronounced it) once in a while.

It is therapeutic for both the body and spirit, IMHO.

And no, I don't have any rubber duckies floating about.

A large snifter of Cognac and a nice cigar, OK.... :o

Was it a hot one? I also have a tub but use it exclusively for taking showers :o It's just now getting cool enough to enjoy a hot bath.

Ah Yes, nothing like a hot bath, a glass of red wine, and a couple of Vicodin to relieve the daily stress of family life...

i often wondered what that smell was n47han

but were you not alone at the time donna ? :D:o

yes i was. thats why i was wondering. of course, as a woman, i smell like roses at all times.

must have wafted over this way with the wind.

The mrs asked me 2 hours ago .. why you not use ? asked myself why? and thought sod it not had a bath in years ( a say again shower all the time :D ) ill have one, and maybe just me , but it was bloody relaxing to sit and soak for a bit.

Stop it, you're making me jealous! We only have a shower at home so I have to wait till we go away and stay in a nice hotel!!! :D Failing that, requisition the Bathtub in their Hotel when Family and Friends come to stay in BKK! Little bit cheeky but what the heck! :o

Now I wanna soak in a Hot Lavender Bubble bath before bed - See, N47han, look at what you have started!!!!

"WE WANT A BATH, WE WANT A BATH, WE WANT A BATH AND WHEN DO WE WANT IT? WE WANT IT NOW!" :D

I have a jacuzzi/spa/hot tub or whatever your part of the world calls them and I use it regularly.

There is something seriously relaxing about sitting in there for a nice long tuime with a red wine or a few beers and a good book. I do find my arms get tired of holding the book up sometimes but if that is all I have to complain about then life is good.

I strongly recommend jacuzzi/spa/hot tub or whatever your part of the world calls them.

I have a jacuzzi/spa/hot tub or whatever your part of the world calls them and I use it regularly.

There is something seriously relaxing about sitting in there for a nice long tuime with a red wine or a few beers and a good book. I do find my arms get tired of holding the book up sometimes but if that is all I have to complain about then life is good.

I strongly recommend jacuzzi/spa/hot tub or whatever your part of the world calls them.

...or eat a can of baked beans before taking a regular bath. Same effect for far less money!

(Tip - open the window before you fire-up the incense sticks.)

For my first two years in Thailand, my condo in Chiang Mai had a bathtub and a 7 KW heater. I'd turn on the heat all the way, wait about 15 minutes, and then soak in the hot water for 30 minutes or so. All my magazines had that wilted look from the steam rising. Great way to get sleepy for bed, and almost fell asleep in the tub a few times. But the body gets so overheated you have to finish off with a cold shower! I've noticed that some hotel bathtubs don't have enough hot water supply to fill up hot.

:o:D:D:D:D then BIG :sigh :bah::bah::o;):D

agreed.

IMO there's nothing more relaxing than a jacuzzi session. even better when coupled with alternating shifts in a sauna or steam room.

bliss.

A bath ? I cannot honestly remember when. I guess it was either in the JW Marriott in Bangkok but it may well have been in the Park Hyatt in Tokyo (upgrades to suites for a few measly Hyatt points). Many years ago actually.

In Pattaya now it is cold enough to have a bath but the only one we have is for the baby !

Guess if i build my own house or bought one I would make sure it had a bath come jacuzzi for sure, preferably leading out to a plunge pool !

The mrs asked me 2 hours ago .. why you not use ? asked myself why? and thought sod it not had a bath in years ( a say again shower all the time :o ) ill have one, and maybe just me , but it was bloody relaxing to sit and soak for a bit.

I was accompanied on my last bath, must be 3 or 4 years ago too. Unfortuntely I can't remember the location or the company...... but it was a good bath!!!!!!! 5555

Well my Wife is usually in the bath with me you cheeky twatskis!

Nothing wrong with chilling out MBJ! :D

:D

I dont tend to get time to bathe usually shower, but when I do the candles are out around the bath, gentle music playing...

Relax.....

Whoops, sorry CC i always had you down as being a male. :o:D