Business Cards

kerryk

Does anyone know of a maker of business cards that are good, quick and inexpensive.

I would prefer someone who speaks English because it is for a large number of cards for various people and the contract will be ongoing.

It needs to be in Pattaya.

Thanks

I use a shop in Pattaya Klang which is fast and cheap. I forget the name but if you are going towards Sukhumvit, it is only about 200 or so meters from Sukhumvit on the left hand side, and I know the sign is in English otherwise I wouldn't have found it in the first place. It is quite easy to find.

I'm not sure if they speak any English, but in any case you must be very careful to spell everything correctly in English (and Thai). Don't ask them to translate - not even your name into Thai - get that done somewhere else.

The Customer Service Counter, upstairs in Carrefour provide a printing service (and speak English), and I have seen one in Tuk Com. Can't vouch for either of these though.

Does anyone know of a maker of business cards that are good, quick and inexpensive.

I would prefer someone who speaks English because it is for a large number of cards for various people and the contract will be ongoing.

Thanks

There is a unit located upstairs in Big C (2nd road north Pattaya). I have used them many times. Good English and not expensive.

Thanks

There is a unit located upstairs in Big C (2nd road north Pattaya). I have used them many times. Good English and not expensive.

I second that one, takes 20 minutes, 400 Baht for 100 laserprinted colour cards

Must have gone down in price then as they were Bt600 for 100 laser printed cards 2 years ago. Beware though that they cut them with a scalple so they are not perfect. Fine for bar cards but not if you are looking to mak an impression or for multi million baht deals.

Jeremy at the big banner company is a better bet. They can do the artwork and are cheap for reasonable quantities of cards http://www.thebigbannercompany.com/

Thanks

The best quality printer in Pattaya is 87 print in Naklua rd, they do the printing for Pattaya mail & all the other main publication around Ptty, might be better to get someone to do your artwork first though.

The other company who do good printing jobs is Signtech on the highway, nearly oposite the highway poice, they do have another office on the corner of 3rd & Pattaya Tai

The stall in big C is run by sour-faced women who have no idea about service. I gave them a job last week for glossy business cards and they gave me something printed on patterned card; looked dreadful. When I queried what they had done, they just said they had run out of the usual paper; as if that was an acceptable excuse. Admittedly they didn't argue too long about giving me back my money!

I then went to the Big Banner Company and they did a much better job for less than half the cost. Recommended, although ignore the map on their business card webpage, it is out of date. Use the map on the Contact Us page.

The stall in big C is run by sour-faced women who have no idea about service. I gave them a job last week for glossy business cards and they gave me something printed on patterned card; looked dreadful. When I queried what they had done, they just said they had run out of the usual paper; as if that was an acceptable excuse. Admittedly they didn't argue too long about giving me back my money!

I then went to the Big Banner Company and they did a much better job for less than half the cost. Recommended, although ignore the map on their business card webpage, it is out of date. Use the map on the Contact Us page.

very intersting, I get my cards for years from that shop in Big C and always found them fast, friendly and professional!

Big Banner is also a good advise, they did my shop sign. Wasn't aware that they also do business cards...

very intersting, I get my cards for years from that shop in Big C and always found them fast, friendly and professional!

Big Banner is also a good advise, they did my shop sign. Wasn't aware that they also do business cards...

Never had a problem there either. In September I ordered 200 cards with `Old English` black script on a nice patterned silk finish card for 500 baht. At the same time I ordered 200 other cards (maroon on white) again on a silk finish card. perfect job same price.