The Blues Factory Loy Krathong Party.

Blues Factory

The Blues Factory has fabulous music and I would recommend it to any and all people.

However, check your bill carefully; the one time I was there they made a mistake and overcharged me by 240 Baht (which was quickly corrected with a lot of smiles and "sorry sorry" when I pointed it out to them).

How come I am never undercharged in Thailand? :o

I should point out really that davethailand and I are the same (in case you didn't know). :o

Too be honest (you might not believe this) I very rarely get problems regarding change etc although it can and has happened before. I'm glad it was sorted politely without argument or fuss and all I can say to anyone is if you have a problem please let me or the manager know about it.

:D

I should point out really that davethailand and I are the same (in case you didn't know). :o

Too be honest (you might not believe this) I very rarely get problems regarding change etc although it can and has happened before. I'm glad it was sorted politely without argument or fuss and all I can say to anyone is if you have a problem please let me or the manager know about it.

I thought it was against the rules to have more than one addy?

(Should be against the rules having big noisy mo'bikes driving past my bedroom windows at night, keeping me awake)

I'm a sponser so I can have 2. :D

(Should be against the rules having big noisy mo'bikes driving past my bedroom windows at night, keeping me awake)

I don't use that one at night. :D (its all the motorbike taxi drivers going to your maids place.) :D

I don't use that one at night. :D (its all the motorbike taxi drivers going to your maids place.) :D

It's the same guy all the time - it's the other half of the maid's building, where my wife has rented to a bar-girl, maybe.

Life gets so complicated at times.

It's the same guy all the time - it's the other half of the maid's building, where my wife has rented to a bar-girl, maybe.

Life gets so complicated at times.

Don't it just. :bah: