Possible Ban From Kingdom

If one is concerned that he or she is on Immigration Blacklist and might face a ban from entering the Kingdom or worse arrest, can a check be made and confirmed in writing from Immigration? The details of the cause of the suspected listing can not be posted here because they deal with forbidden topics listed in the TV "Rules". :o

We had another post on the same subject recently and I think we decided that you could either:

#1 Provide your own respective embassy with your information and have them contact

immigration for you to check your status.

#2 Utilize the services of an immigration attorney who would provide the same service in a

timely manner but incur some expense.

It seems like in the past we've had discussions on overstay and some members knowledgable

in this area have stated that a "clearance letter" was necessary for lengthy overstay to be able

to depart and I wonder if this isn't the kind of document you need, printed-out being preferable. :o

The details of the cause of the suspected listing can not be posted here because they deal with forbidden topics listed in the TV Rules

[\quote]

If that's the case, do you really think that Thailand (or any decent Thai or Farang living here) would really want you to come back?

Simon

No ..never arrested or any problem there ...ever. I just applied for and received a two month Tourist Visa from Honolulu and plan to return to BKK in January. The only reason I am worried was that I got a half dozen emails in May of this year from a lady I knew in Pattaya. But the letters were not from her...they said they were from the Royal Thai Police (who really knows) and that I was accused of crimes there and would be arrested upon my return. I did nothing. I also received from the same mail address threatening words from a group in the USA. All very strange...but enough to worry me.

That sounds amazingly similar to this thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=151797

which was closed as a troll and the OP was banned.....

say.... coincidentally, he was banned just the day before you joined thaivisa... you don't suppose that....

nawwww.... someone banned would never try to rejoin, would they?

but IF they did, would they do it in such a stupid manner?

Edited by sriracha john

No ..never arrested or any problem there ...ever. I just applied for and received a two month Tourist Visa from Honolulu and plan to return to BKK in January. The only reason I am worried was that I got a half dozen emails in May of this year from a lady I knew in Pattaya. But the letters were not from her...they said they were from the Royal Thai Police (who really knows) and that I was accused of crimes there and would be arrested upon my return. I did nothing. I also received from the same mail address threatening words from a group in the USA. All very strange...but enough to worry me.

You must be one dangerous dude if they're trying to arrest you by email.