Monthly Room / Apartment

mark lamai

Anyone know of a cheap room or apartment anywhere in pattaya.

looking for a monthly rental less than say 6000 baht,

can be very ordinary, just for a base to leave stuff when i nick off elsewhere.

thanks

There's a nice small basic apartment on third near the corner of north road. not much English spoken but the folks there are friendly. Don't remember the name but you will see some bikes parked out front. It was 5000, now likely 6000. Also just down the street from the bus station.

If it's just a base to leave stuff then there are loads of really cheap places around Pattaya for well under 6000 baht. Just wonder around anywhere looking for the 'room to rent' signs or ask a beer bar girl - most of them stay in 2-3000 baht rooms.

Edited by edwardandtubs

On the east side of sukumvit, i've noticed they've been advertising for some newish

apartments in that range (maybe cheaper actually) soi siam country club, soi nern

plub wan. It's away from the main activity but that may be good also. I do pretty much

what you're describing and of course the biggest challenge is finding a secure place where

you can either really lock-it down with maybe a safe-box or you can trust the staff to

reasonably look after your things. The trend is to keep building these upscale ever more

expensive, luxury serviced apartments, which will be in glut this coming low season. :o

thanks

Try the Clinic Bar Soi Yamato, it's run by a Belfast guy called Derek he lives on the premises under 6000bht. No parking for bike though

thanks

Stayed at a place called Mereca I think. Right by Tesco on the bus station road. Quoted me 6000 for a month. Room was good Not large but comfortable