Lady Boy Scuffle 7 Am Today Bkk

zorro1

Lower Sukhumvit is just as bad though. :D

I like Lower Sukhumvit, I enjoy the food at Tony Roma's on occasion, the Bangkok Baking Company does excellent sandwiches and cakes, the Hillary Bar on Soi Nana provides a nice environment for a good game of pool, Det 5 on Soi 8 is a comfortable place to relax without hassle and so on. That's one of the nice things I find about Bangkok these days is that there are many really nice places mixed in with the sleaze - it shows character and it's more like the real world.

A walk down Lower Sukhumvit during the wee hours was an interesting and almost exciting journey a few years back - loads of interesting characters, shenanigans and encounters to experience. Today the experience is more likely to be dangerous rather than fun and the early morning dregs from the night before avoided at all costs.

I remember those days well the only things you would lose was your virginity or wallet if you were stupid enough to carry one

I have lived in pattaya without a single incident also lived in Harlem on Malcolm ex boulevard for 3 months without incident although a lot of very confused looks. This is the first incident in Bangkok and that's why I posted it and one of the reasons I enjoy breakfast out is the walk from soi13 to wherever especially just on sunrise and boy don't you see some sites :o I didnt come to BKK for its sterilized safe atmosphere I had that at home and certainly not going to change my routine now or ever. Your ribs sound great! sell Romanos the recipe and I will go there even more often :D

Well off to breakfast, wish me luck

Just a final equipment check, chastity belt, 100bht tucked in boot, taser, sword, numb chuckers......

One of my Thailand travel guides from the late 90's says that ladyboys can have a "champion boxer's power" so you definitely have to watch out...even if you're a big guy, they could put a high heel in your groin :o

Also, be careful around volleyball gyms....the do love that sport! :D

A friend of mine (whom for the moment plays in a band in Pattaya) told me the other day about a ladyboy beating the sh.t out of a "farang".

A drunk farang wanted to be funny and put his hand under the ladyboy's skirt, infront of his friends, with the result the ladyboy exploded.

The farand started to run, but the ladyboy quickly caught up with him, still within the view of his (the farangs's) friends.

Kicked him in the back.

The farang tried to turn around to fight back (or protect himself), only to get the ladyboys knee in his chest several times.

Obviously the ladyboy knew some Muay Thai.

Not all ladyboys will be a screaming lady when they are pushed too far.

In this case, I think the guy deserved the beating.

According to my friend, the only injuries to the farang was some bruisers and of course he got his self asteem dammaged, since it was witnessed by a lot of laughing people.