House/condo Rental For A Couple Of Months

sezzo

G'day Sezzo.

Strewth mate, how long's a piece of string then?

Prices to rent a house or villa here range from around 5,000 Baht per month to what-do-you-wanna-spend.

Closer to beach higher the rent.

Closer to main centers like Chaweng and Lamai, higher the rent.

If you want to spend a bit maybe check out www.samui-villas.com, they have listings of pretty much top-end stuff.

There are small house/villas for rent all over the island.

I am in Lamai and here you can easily get hold of a short term or long term rental.

I pay around 8,000 Baht per month for a new, small, Thai style concrete house, does me OK.

In Lamai and Chaweng there are small 2 bedroom villas/houses in compounds on landscaped gardens with swimming pools and BBQ areas, you can rent stuff like that for between 15,000 to 25,000 Baht per month.

Mostly they got a cable telly, fridge in the kitchen, basic bathroom, little balcony out front and basic furniture.

For that kind of local stuff best just get here and go driving, find the "house for rent" sign then find the local landlord.

That price range is usually away from the main road, the beach and the noise and people.

I reckon best to get here, camp out in hotel, get a bike or jeep, go driving and look see.

Cheers