Do You Know A Thai Who Has Custom Made Shoes ?

allane

And, more to the point, where he got them made ? I am not interested in paying farang prices, at some place that doesn't even consider it necessary to put up a Thai-language sign.

I'm not sure if I can mention this but here goes..Try Tony Leather on Surawongse Tony himself stays at teh one nearest to Rama IV, he's been making my and my wife's shoes for twenty years and no complaints yet. They are well made and hand made so don't expect to pay mall prices they simply are not of the same quality

:o ajarnP

And, more to the point, where he got them made ? I am not interested in paying farang prices, at some place that doesn't even consider it necessary to put up a Thai-language sign.

I'm not sure if I can mention this but here goes..Try Tony Leather on Surawongse Tony himself stays at teh one nearest to Rama IV, he's been making my and my wife's shoes for twenty years and no complaints yet. They are well made and hand made so don't expect to pay mall prices they simply are not of the same quality

my wife makes all her shoes in samui (nathon town) not cheap though ,but dont fall to bits after 2 weeks.

How far along Suriwongse from RIV? Left or right side?

About a good sand wedge 100 yds? right hand side. If you were coming through Thanya to Surawongse and look 45 deg left you will see it there. Anyone will tell you if you ask....it's been there since Noah was a boy.

AjarnP

About a good sand wedge 100 yds? right hand side. If you were coming through Thanya to Surawongse and look 45 deg left you will see it there. Anyone will tell you if you ask....it's been there since Noah was a boy.

AjarnP

A very good sand wedge! you must be playing off scratch.