Tt&t Slow Today?

Rudy47

I am trying to use skype from my computer and the line has been horrible for the last 24 hours here in central Pattaya. Anyone else with TT&T?

I've been using TT&T Maxnet for over 18 months now. I originally subscribed to their basic 1024/512 service which wasn't too bad. About 3 or 4 months ago they upgraded me free to 2550/512, and ever since then it's been very slow indeed.

Perhaps all this extra speed they've been giving away has slowed everyone up, but it really has been so bad since then that I've considered canning the service altogether. Lucily I run a CAT HiNet service as well. If I didn't, I'd really be in trouble.

i had the same problems with maxnet until their technician told me that maxnet had underestimated the customer pick up on Indy service when they 'doubled' the speed for the same money and found they did not have enough capacity, hence the slow speeds. he advised i switch to the premier service which uses a different server. the price went up by 99baht a month and the advertised speed went down. but as i was getting dial up like speed on Indy, the jump up in speed was incredible from 50-100kbs sometimes to right now from thaivisa speed test

Last Result:

Download Speed: 786 kbps (98.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 405 kbps (50.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

this whilst listening to Chris Evans on play again from BBC UK and five other live windows open

i am very happyi took his advise

i know some will say you are paying more for less advertsied speed but in my view its a question of what can actually be delivered not whats advertised.

i had the same problems with maxnet until their technician told me that maxnet had underestimated the customer pick up on Indy service when they 'doubled' the speed for the same money and found they did not have enough capacity, hence the slow speeds. he advised i switch to the premier service which uses a different server. the price went up by 99baht a month and the advertised speed went down. but as i was getting dial up like speed on Indy, the jump up in speed was incredible from 50-100kbs sometimes to right now from thaivisa speed test

Last Result:

Download Speed: 786 kbps (98.3 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 405 kbps (50.6 KB/sec transfer rate)

I find I can still get fast speed tests even when my connection is running badly on most US sites eg. YouTube. Sometimes it's ok, but it's just too sporadic.

Where can I find a TT&T technician or manager who can communicate in English? I've always found it's a total waste of time trying to talk to anyone in the Carrefour Office.