Pattaya Live Cam

siam

yea, someone is really mad at this guy. If you look at the initials of the poster's name on the other thread - they are the same as the accussed 'scammer'. :o

Pattaya Live Cam has been around for at least 10 years to my knowledge - used to be a piece in Pattaya City web-site about it. It never seemed to get off the ground - I suppose too many farangs did not want their faces televised while in Party City.

But a scam? Who knows - maybe just a business idea that didn't work with the original operator - sae as Bill Gates and IBM - the PC didn't work for IBM when he was there, but sure as ###### took off when he went solo.

• 4 weeks later...

Let me give you one more insight in the mind of this scam.

The same person sale Franchises. On this he claims to be a member of ASIA FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION.

This "association" is not just an illegal association (it is a Co. Ltd) but also another of his own businesses (already verified by us). This "association" received the payments for the fake discounts cards.

And more. On his brochures (*we can send photos to any who ask) he claims to have been awarded "The Best Franchise Concept in Asia" for two years.

In other words he created the association and gives himself the awards.

Westerners would never question the validity of this. They believe because in a sane and honest mind it is not possible to image such a scam.

There is still more. On his website he claims that his Franchise has been reviewed by the BOI (Board of Investments). The BOI has indicated that they have never done such a review.

Please send us an e-mail to [email protected] and we will give you all the details of this investigation if you need it. Everything legal and formal.

The above just gives to you and idea about who you are dealing with.