Sojo Restaurant In World Club

PeaceBlondie

I was asked to dinner last night by Korean friends in World Club, and we went to the restaurant across from Grace Int'l. School on the main road. It's a Sojo's, and the menu was mostly Italian, some good Mexican, and American. Delicious tortilla chicken soup and Mexican fried rice! The Koreans had corn dog, hamburger, etc. I had no idea that place was there (looked like one of the numerous storefront churches in World Club).

Has this restaurant a connection with a Sojo outside of World Club?

Concurrent with the idea of World Club (on Hang Dong Road, between ring roads), the round tables are a globe of the world which, as the child remarked, looked like Pangea (great observation).

I was asked to dinner last night by Korean friends in World Club, and we went to the restaurant across from Grace Int'l. School on the main road. It's a Sojo's, and the menu was mostly Italian, some good Mexican, and American. Delicious tortilla chicken soup and Mexican fried rice! The Koreans had corn dog, hamburger, etc. I had no idea that place was there (looked like one of the numerous storefront churches in World Club).

Has this restaurant a connection with a Sojo outside of World Club?

Concurrent with the idea of World Club (on Hang Dong Road, between ring roads), the round tables are a globe of the world which, as the child remarked, looked like Pangea (great observation).

Yes, the 2 Sojos are related.

Edited by lannarebirth

I agree with Ulysees that they dropped their best items - including the pineapple almond chicken salad. (it was excellent)

What I find the most annoying is that their menu is very confusing. Instead of listing all soups together, they have one under "American" and another under "Meditteranean." (The same goes for salads, entrees, etc).

Their Night bazaar just had some renovations and it looks quite nice.

"For those who can make it past the entrance" :o

The problem was, the security guys on that particular day didn't speak any English. And I don't speak much Thai. So somehow I couldn't get what they actually asked for. So after a lot of misunderstandings I decided to try my luck somewhere else. Later my wife said, they probably asked for my id-card.

It might be a good idea to provide these guards with some English written papers which covers such situations.