Non Immigrant "o" Based On Rental Agreement

As I am now in Thailand on a tourist visa and have to leave the country every 60 days I want to get a non immigrant O visa.

I come from Holland so the easyest place to do that is Amsterdam.

Like some time ago I was reading on the site of the Thai consulate in Amsterdam about the requirements for this visa (www.thaiconsulate-amsterdam.org).

They write the following about it:

As I am now in Thailand on a tourist visa and have to leave the country every 60 days I want to get a non immigrant O visa.

I come from Holland so the easyest place to do that is Amsterdam.

Like some time ago I was reading on the site of the Thai consulate in Amsterdam about the requirements for this visa (www.thaiconsulate-amsterdam.org).

They write the following about it:

O:

woman/man: a copy of the marriage certificate

child: copy certificate of birth/copy passport mother

house: tenancy agreement Thailand

50 years: Financiel evidence/copy bankstatement (€ 1250) and a copy passport

retirement: retirement evidence, also financial and copy passport

practical: (not for study/work) letter authority in the Netherlands/ Thai practical authority

In my eyes this means that I only have to give my rental agreement to get the Non Immigrant "O" 1 year multiple entry.

Seems to easy so if someone knows more about it or has delt with this, please let me know.

Doing a visarun every 90 days in stead of every 60 days would be nice as it would be to be able to put a simple thing as a motorbike in my own name.

Many thanks in advance for your answers!

Manou

Look at that link under "Description Visa" and you will find the following:

Requirements for the obtainment of a non-immigrant visum:The following has to be presented by you to us or has to be sent by registered mail to us for the obtainment of a non-immigrant visa:

A) A passport with validity not less than 6 months and contain at least one completely empty visa page.

:o one application form, filled in and signed by you. Always also fill in your telephone number;

C)Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket paid in full)

D) 2 equal, recent pass photos (black-white or colour);

E) the costs for a single non-immigrant visa amount to € 50,-;

E) 1. for a work / non-immigrant visa: letter of employer,

2. for a family / non-immigrant visa: copy marriage deed,

3. for a study / non-immigrant visa: study declaration,

4. for a retirement / non-immigrant visa: evidence of retirement,

5. for a training/apprenticeship / non-immigrant visa: letter of the institution where the training/apprenticeship will be carried out.

unquote

Ok I understand. Sounds logic was to easy. If the consulate replies my email with something different I will report it here.

My trouble is I work from my computer for my Dutch company. Basicly means I only spend money here and earn in Holland.

Sure I could go for the tourist visa all the time for 60 days, but a non immigrant muliple entry would be great.

Any info what is the easyest way to get it. I heard the consulate in England gives them out easy..

All info would be most apreciated! :o

Manou

Any info what is the easyest way to get it. I heard the consulate in England gives them out easy..

Ah now you've got it!. Officially to apply for a Non Imm O visa having a rental agreement doesn't cut it. However the consulates in UK appear to issue Non Imm O visa for the reason 'to visit friends' but that is not a valid reason from the MFA Thailand so most consulates do not issue for that reason.