Windows Vista Pe Recovery Disc

Guest Reimar

I just uploaded a Windows Vista PE Recovery CD ISO Image to the download but unforunate, I can't place a usual because there is an problem with the new Downloadmanger from TV. Will try to clear tha with the Admin tomorrow or the next days.

You can use the download from the Software Download Forum. The file is on the ThaiVisa Server already.

Any problem please let me know.

Cheers.

Sorry if this is a dense question, but what is PE in "Windows Vista PE Recovery CD ISO Image"?

Microsoft Windows PE (Pre-installation Environment) provides preparation and installation tools for the Microsoft Windows Vista operating system. Windows PE is the core deployment foundation for Windows Vista. It is designed to make large-scale, customized deployments of the new Windows Vista operating system notably easier.

Its more intended for large scale deployment of Vista in say a company enviroment where you have many machines to setup. I think an individual user is better off making a recovery disk or using ghost.

Microsoft Windows PE (Pre-installation Environment) provides preparation and installation tools for the Microsoft Windows Vista operating system. Windows PE is the core deployment foundation for Windows Vista. It is designed to make large-scale, customized deployments of the new Windows Vista operating system notably easier.

Thanks for that explanation!