Houses For Rent

girlx

There are lots of houses around for rent but whether or not they have phones, I have no idea. Best advice I can offer is to go check them out yourself.

CAT is now offering a high speed dedicated DSL line for the Ban Tai/Ban Kai area, cost of the line is minimal but the monthly internet fee is 2600 baht. So, if the place you were looking for had no phone, or no opportunity of a phone line then, if you were willing to pay (or share the costs with neighbors and share the internet wirelessly) that is an option.

does anyone know any decent houses for rent in the ban tai area which have a phone line so as to get broadband internet? thanks for any info

Gosh... I hope the TNP mafia doesn't follow you here... :o

j '-)

does anyone know any decent houses for rent in the ban tai area which have a phone line so as to get broadband internet? thanks for any info

Gosh... I hope the TNP mafia doesn't follow you here... :D

j '-)

Hmmmm.Girlx. Lived some time in kohpagnan yourself right? :D:D:bah:

Are you running a resort you like to promote? You live on a island that are roughly 60 km all around (coastline) and ask for accomondation in Bantai?? Why dont you take a trip there and look yourself, after reading forumrules.

Yeah, yeah, i know im not a mod, but sbk forget her job in the pagnanthreads so i have to stand in..... :D

:o

Did i drink to much again? Have to learn....

j '-)

Hmmmm.Girlx. Lived some time in kohpagnan yourself right?

Are you running a resort you like to promote? You live on a island that are roughly 60 km all around (coastline) and ask for accomondation in Bantai?? Why dont you take a trip there and look yourself, after reading forumrules.

Yeah, yeah, i know im not a mod, but sbk forget her job in the pagnanthreads so i have to stand in..... :D

:bah: :bah: :o

What a strange post Mattias :D .

Where has girlx gone against forum rules? How do you know she hasn't already checked all the accommodation available that is advertised visibly (there are many houses rented privately in the area - probably what girlx is getting at). How do you know she is even on the island at the moment? And what on earth makes you think she is advertising a resort???!!

Perhaps go on the wagon??? :D

j '-)

Hmmmm.Girlx. Lived some time in kohpagnan yourself right? :D:D:bah:

:bah: ??????????????? :o

er, yes i think you were drinking too much mattias. i am not in koh phangan right now, haven't been for most of the past 3 months. i am in fact in the philippines. hence posting on here rather than going around... but thanks for your help?!

oh and SBK am i reading right that places in ban kai can get broadband now?

Edited by girlx

j '-)

Hmmmm.Girlx. Lived some time in kohpagnan yourself right?

:bah::bah::o

What a strange post Mattias :D .

Where has girlx gone against forum rules? How do you know she hasn't already checked all the accommodation available that is advertised visibly (there are many houses rented privately in the area - probably what girlx is getting at). How do you know she is even on the island at the moment? And what on earth makes you think she is advertising a resort???!!

Perhaps go on the wagon??? :D

Strange post??

That means only you have not followed the history Girlx is always claiming she lived in pagnan for so and so many years, dont remember how many. But one drive around the island takes 2 hours and includes all resorts around so me being a tourist there for five days could give a excpat recomondations for housing? Sounds against forumrules to me to be honest, but i leave your promoting alone from now. Keep the plan going, i bet nobody see true it. ;)

if you have read my posts for years then you would know i don't own accomodation and in fact am a freelance information architect for american companies. don't be freaking ridiculous, where you got that i am trying to promote some resort i don't know.

Agreed, mattias, far too much speculation. Before accusing someone of breaking forum rules, please read them again, thanks. I see no promotion but rather someone asking for recommendations. Far too much of the conspiracy theorist in you there, mattias :o

girlx, you'd have to talk to the CAT guy in the main post office in Nathon first to see if where you were looking at was feasible for the dedicated CAT line. there is a local lady with DSL on offer in Ban Kai, up near the surow, but her bungalows are around 12-15,000 baht a month and smallish. Better to wait until your return and check things out for yourself because what suits someone else may not necessarily suit you, and as we all know, websites promoting rentals aren't necessarily up to date.

you know phanganisland, you do a good job on your website, but i have left several emails and messages about places you list for rent and get NO response. besides that all the listed places are overpriced. i give up, i am sure i can easily find better places on my own when i get back there.