Bkk Apartment One Month Rental

I am looking to rent a Bkk apartment for just one month from the end of March for two adults and two infants.We would prefer relatively central/close to the sky train and obviously the bigger for the price the better.

Does anyone have any recommendations in the 15-25000 bht pm price range and where to book. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Thank you.

I am looking to rent a Bkk apartment for just one month from the end of March for two adults and two infants.We would prefer relatively central/close to the sky train and obviously the bigger for the price the better.

Does anyone have any recommendations in the 15-25000 bht pm price range and where to book. Any advice would be very appreciated.

Thank you.

I know of a serviced apartment called Starry Place which is on soi Rangnam, close to Victory Monument. They have one bed room apartments for appx. 17,000 baht per month plus utilities. It has its own restaurant, regular maid service and washing/drying machines down stairs. Here's the website:

http://www.starryplace.com/

I also know of a place in Nana, Sukhumvit 4 but don't think the area is suitable for a family. Also, its just a studio. PM if you want more info.