Ladyboy Becomes Agressive

Darlek

I was walking along sukhumvit road when what appeared to be small thai gal closed in and grabbed my arm. the voice was a tad too deep .

I yelled at it in a loud voice " YOU ARE A LADYBOY " for all to hear.

the ladyboy yelled in a deep voice " <deleted> you " and other expletives and became very agressive.

its cover was blown , i like blowing their cover it really upsets them , especially when they are a good copy of a female . :o

I was walking along sukhumvit road when what appeared to be small thai gal closed in and grabbed my arm. the voice was a tad too deep .

the ladyboy yelled in a deep voice " <deleted> you " and other expletives and became very agressive.

its cover was blown , i like blowing their cover it really upsets them , especially when they are a good copy of a female . :o

keep yelling that out and you wont have to worry about blowing covers, slip away quietly is my advice.

keep yelling that out and you wont have to worry about blowing covers, slip away quietly is my advice.

guess i wouldnt try it on 2 six footers but it was a single small copy ...

haha

...and you are a moron.

About 6 years ago, I went with a group of people to a fundraiser/dinner in Auckland ,NZ.

As part of the entertainmnt for the night, they had 3 ladyboys that would mix and mingle with the punters.These lady boys were of pacific island extraction..the biggest was 6'6" and the smallest was about 6'.Now couple this with 4" high heals and you have a very scary situation.

To say that there were a few open jaws and a few scared looking blokes is an understatement...scared the ###### out of me.All I could think of was if the big one cornered you in the loo and said "Come here little boy, would you like a lolly..." :o

Geesh, what a "non-topic".... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

You're worse than those upcountry Thai motorcycle-taxi drivers who start bleeting "farang, farang, farang..." every time one gets off the bus. They act like you're from Mars or someplace, and your entrance into their little town is probably the biggest news of the entire month. ######, I've had people remember me because I happened to walk past them A YEAR before, that's how "shocking" it was for them to see a farang in their little world.

Likewise, you have a passing encounter with a ladyboy and you race back to the forums to gossip about it with all your girlfriends.

Big-whoop-dee-f'king-doo!

So you saw a ladyboy... zzzzzzzzzzz..... So she grabbed your arm... zzzzzzz....... So you "bravely" defended your heterosexuality and fended her off...... zzzzzzzzz......

Do you want a medal?

Quit tittering about it like a school girl. Ladyboys are no big deal, and getting all excited about meeting one doesn't show that you're "clever", "witty" or "brave" like a REAL macho man. Rather, it only serves to highlight your own sexual-orientation insecurities.

Next time, try to stay calm. I know you feel a bit threatened because a "guy" gave you a boner, but don't worry so much about it. It's no big deal. Your heterosexuality is still intact and none of her "gayness" rubbed off on you. OK?

ROFL ... well spoken Pudgimelon!

And whats that thing about "trying the classic groping and pickpocketing scam in Pattaya." I live here for two years so far and have never had any problems with the katoeys on Beach Rd or elsewhere. They try their come-on's just like so many other girls and boys in Pattaya - Just smile and keep walking :o

Yep Rod,

They were defintatly Samoan.I'm sure that it used to be that if a Samoan family had no daughters, then the third son would be bought up as a female.

Don't know about the sexually agro part tho...along k-road in auckland there is quite a number of nite clubs...there is normally a plethora of these second genders that try and ply their wares on the unsuspecting (And maybe suspecting) drunk punter...and they can be quite aggressive, but not quite the same as their Thai counterparts.

They was a quite well known domestic rugby player whose surname sounded the same as Fee-neh...his nick name was Fah-Fah :o

pudgimelon -Geesh, what a "non-topic".... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

You're worse than those upcountry Thai motorcycle-taxi drivers who start bleeting "farang, farang, farang..." every time one gets off the bus. They act like you're from Mars or someplace, and your entrance into their little town is probably the biggest news of the entire month. ######, I've had people remember me because I happened to walk past them A YEAR before, that's how "shocking" it was for them to see a farang in their little world.

Likewise, you have a passing encounter with a ladyboy and you race back to the forums to gossip about it with all your girlfriends.

Big-whoop-dee-f'king-doo!

So you saw a ladyboy... zzzzzzzzzzz..... So she grabbed your arm... zzzzzzz....... So you "bravely" defended your heterosexuality and fended her off...... zzzzzzzzz......

Do you want a medal?

Quit tittering about it like a school girl. Ladyboys are no big deal, and getting all excited about meeting one doesn't show that you're "clever", "witty" or "brave" like a REAL macho man. Rather, it only serves to highlight your own sexual-orientation insecurities.

Next time, try to stay calm. I know you feel a bit threatened because a "guy" gave you a boner, but don't worry so much about it. It's no big deal. Your heterosexuality is still intact and none of her "gayness" rubbed off on you. OK?

:o:D:D

My fa'fa first cousin was quite famous in her younger days ... hair down to her knees, good figure, a real stunner in make-up, and the #1 dancer at Aggie Grey's for years. She later went to live in Honolulu and featured (as a girl) in several episodes of "Hawaii Five Oh".

"Book 'em Dano" :o

Only met one samoan in Thailand..made me feel abit home sick actually!

Personally I have no problems with the average ladyboys. I only have issues when the ones that are out to nick your wallet walking down the street. Luckily I've only encountered this one time and it was my mate who was the target. Luckily he was aware of the scam- grab you with one hand while the other is nicking your wallet.

I think for the most part - Lady Boys are alright. They deserve a faire shake like any other person.

Personally I have no problems with the average ladyboys. I only have issues when the ones that are out to nick your wallet walking down the street. Luckily I've only encountered this one time and it was my mate who was the target. Luckily he was aware of the scam- grab you with one hand while the other is nicking your wallet.

I think for the most part - Lady Boys are alright. They deserve a faire shake like any other person.

:o:D:D

I for one am annoyed by the aggressiveness of the katoeys and have discovered that simply pulling out my cell phone and holding it to my ear is pretty effective in keeping them away. The cell phone in asia involes a responsive behaviour that is stronger than the assumed identity and 98% of the time deflects their advances.

Important to note, the ones that are willing to disturb your sacrosanct mobile phone conversation are usually interested in your wallet so I perform this charade with my left hand to keep the right one available.

It works great, try it! Just please dont tell anyone outside the Thaivisa board or the katoeys will catch on :o:D