Feb 24

April 27

June 29

Aug 24

Oct 26

Dec 28

CHIANG MAI

Drag Racing (under 1/4 mile) at the 700 Year Sports Stadium

Bikes on Saturdays, cars on Sundays, approx 10.30am to 4.00pm.

Feb 9-10

March 8-9

April 5-6

May 10-11

June 14-15

July 12-13

Aug 9-10

Sept 13-14

Oct 11-12

Nov 8-9

Dec 13-14

'Gymkhanas' (ie Car Park Racing against the clock) at the 700 Year Sports Stadium

(Subject to agreement, rally mini-special stages may be held, same dates, same venue).

Feb 17

April 20

June 22

Aug 24

Oct 19

Thailand Rally Championship 2008 (special stage rallies starting in or near Chiang Mai)

Mar 16

May 4

July 26

Sept 27

Dec 21

These are events organised by Khun Anusorn of Bodyshop Sport, Chiang Mai. More info (Thai only) from him on 053 206367 or David Hardcastle (English only): contact by e-mail not phone please.

Please note that this cannot be a comprehensive list. Other organisers from Bangkok sometimes hold events here at short notice in Thai - and zero in English.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

CHAINGRAI GYMKHANA MOTOR SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS

the next event will take place sunday june 21st start 12-00 to 4-30pm

location--old airport

plenty of cars, many races admission free

come along--all wellcome

• 1 month later...
Is there a Motor Sports Club in Chiangrai that I can join?? I am thinking of building a Funny Car Dragster and need good regular venue/s to compete.

hello gary

the guy to see is the dynasat satellite agent his name is AKE his shop is just past the bangkok bank on the highway,

take the slip road past the bangkok bank take the first left (northern farms soi) and his shop just there on your left (look for the satellite dishes outside) hes a sponcer/management of the chaingrai/chaingmai motor sports can speak decent english but take LT along just in case

Is there a Motor Sports Club in Chiangrai that I can join?? I am thinking of building a Funny Car Dragster and need good regular venue/s to compete.

hello gary

the guy to see is the dynasat satellite agent his name is AKE his shop is just past the bangkok bank on the highway,

take the slip road past the bangkok bank take the first left (northern farms soi) and his shop just there on your left (look for the satellite dishes outside) hes a sponcer/management of the chaingrai/chaingmai motor sports can speak decent english but take LT along just in case

Thanks for that and I will do that when I return in August. I know where that shop is and he sounds like the guy that can help me out.