What About You?

snowflake

:o Just ranting on about nothing... what about you?

How are you these days?

What are you up too?

When you are happy or bored, what do you do then???

Is your favourite past time to go to the pub and drink or go to the gym to exercise?

It might be the famous PS3 bug or the newest game on your PC..

I like to go and play golf with my friends (Not many of them these days as I seem to be pushing them away).

What about you?

Edited by snowflake

:o Just ranting on about nothing... what about you?

How are you these days?

What are you up too?

When you are happy or bored, what do you do then???

Is your favourite past time to go to the pub and drink or go to the gym to exercise?

It might be the famous PS3 bug or the newest game on your PC..

I like to go and play golf with my friends (Not many of them these days as I seem to be pushing them away).

What about you?

???? :D

I am great!! just started two new hobbies which i think will keep me busy..

1) I am now going to start collecting garden gnomes, great website called gardengnomes.com!! amazing..

2) I am now going to watch paint dry.. i know you might laugh BUT it is very interesting and it doesn't take up much energy.. also can drink and smoke while doing it..

I'm currently enjoying activities such as: muay thai, frisbee, basketball, tennis, badminton, swimming and running. These seem to make me feel tired and sore but never as bad as a rough night out on the town (not that there's anything wrong with that!). :o

I'm currently enjoying activities such as: muay thai, frisbee, basketball, tennis, badminton, swimming and running. These seem to make me feel tired and sore but never as bad as a rough night out on the town (not that there's anything wrong with that!). :o

Aye. aye me too! I've got Muay Thai Training today and my body is screaming in agony from all the other activities we did this week (Frisbee, Gym, Badminton, Basketball and Muay Thai last Monday)... but my brain keeps screaming for more...so i reckon I'll see you later ey, Chris78? Can't wait to punch and kick some ass...i mean bags. :D

Ohh that place, well I have never fancied Muey Thai boxing as it is brutal and if you ever got in a fight you would kill faster than you could breathe... Softer martial arts are better, but I am not slagging it off, sure it is great exercise and fun to do... Have fun and don't kill anyone today (if you do, make sure the videoclip gets onto youtube...