Help Please! Urgent Flower Delivery Service !

mrloverlover

Hi,

Last minute!

I want to send my thai gf some flowers in time for Valentines! She is in Bangkok but i'm in london so they need to be delivered and payable by credit card.

I've seen some websites but cant tell who would be good and who to trust. also you dont really know what you get sometimes - some pictures look real old.

Can anyone recommend something that they've actually tried. I really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance

Dave

Alright Dave,

I use asokeflorist.com - beautiful flowers, great service and well priced. Also speak pretty good English.

Highly recommended. Good luck!

John

Hi,

Last minute!

I want to send my thai gf some flowers in time for Valentines! She is in Bangkok but i'm in london so they need to be delivered and payable by credit card.

I've seen some websites but cant tell who would be good and who to trust. also you dont really know what you get sometimes - some pictures look real old.

Can anyone recommend something that they've actually tried. I really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance

Dave

Thai Visa's own;

http://flowers.thaivisa.com/

Can give you what you're asking for.

Used them last month. and they were great.

Dont know what has happened since. Their Live Chat function does not work any more. They will not answer the phone and have not responded to my e mail. As a result they have lost a customer, and I have now used Asokeflorist.com. Good English reasonable prices :D

When will these people ever understand the importance of how to treat a customer?? :o