Epson Printer Problems

Xangsamhua

I've had some problems with an Epson Stylus Photo RX590.

For example, printing photos onto quality paper leaves a visible line across the print, but there's no problem on cheaper paper. This has happened on different grades and brands of paper.

I'm not confident in the advice I get from the shop I bought the printer, but can't find a service or support address in Bangkok.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I've had some problems with an Epson Stylus Photo RX590.

For example, printing photos onto quality paper leaves a visible line across the print, but there's no problem on cheaper paper. This has happened on different grades and brands of paper.

I'm not confident in the advice I get from the shop I bought the printer, but can't find a service or support address in Bangkok.

Any advice would be appreciated.

On 5. floor at Pantip Plaza are 2 big Service Centers for Epson Printers: Cyber Care is one of them.

But if your Printer is out of Warranty, check to first the cost of Repair. It looks like that the Printhead may has some problems which can endsup quite expensive.

Cheers.

On 5. floor at Pantip Plaza are 2 big Service Centers for Epson Printers: Cyber Care is one of them.

But if your Printer is out of Warranty, check to first the cost of Repair. It looks like that the Printhead may has some problems which can endsup quite expensive.

I've used CyberCare in the past, pretty decent service :D

Have you run the nozzle check, cleaned the head etc? If so I'm with Reimar in suggesting a head problem :o

Before consigning it to the bin try this.

• Power off the printer by pulling the plug whilst the head is at the left hand end.
  • At the right hand side you'll see the head parking area.
  • There's a foam pad that keeps the head clean when powered off, give the pad a good soaking with Windex or some other blue glass cleaner.
  • Power up so the head parks and then power down in the normal way.
  • Leave overnight.
  • Do a head clean in the morning, with luck all will be well :D

Edited by Crossy