Plexiglass Shop

Hog Head

Where can I find a shop to make me a plexiglass winsdhield. A vingage race car style sort of like a boat screen.

I am building a 356 Speedster to suspend above the new bar in #1 Pub and need a vintage race car style windscreen. Not worth splurging on Lexan for this application, nor using a real glass 356 screen

Where can I find a shop to make me a plexiglass winsdhield. A vingage race car style sort of like a boat screen.

I am building a 356 Speedster to suspend above the new bar in #1 Pub and need a vintage race car style windscreen. Not worth splurging on Lexan for this application, nor using a real glass 356 screen

Nobody know?

The project sounds great - you can try the plastic shops along the Changklon Road near the Chiang Mai gate - I got a square of perspex/plexiglass from them for a drawing board I made a while ago they have large sheets and will cut to size. I got clear which is presumably what you will use but they had smoke and coloured - transparent and opaque so choose what you need and negotiate a price.

CB

Found where to buy the plexi, but all they will/can do is sell me the plastic. As usual the shop has no idea or could not be bothered to send me to a fab shop to make the screen.

Wasted a day being sent to Somchai type shop after shop and still cannot find a fabrication shop to do the work.

Is there a skilled plastic fabrication shop in CM?