Wendy The Greek

Does anyone out there know what has happened to the staggering, red faced barking mad drunken tramp, who loved to waltz around Chaweng at all hours? My friends and myself refer to her as 'Wendy the Greek', but she has also been known by other names; 'The Greek Ambassador', '200 Baht taxi girl' and 'darling' to name but a few.

She hasn't been seen for a while, and we are beginning to worry about her. Is she dead? Has she been sent back to her country? Or has a Prince Charming been through and swept her off her drunken smelly feet?

Any speculations welcome.

Does anyone out there know what has happened to the staggering, red faced barking mad drunken tramp, who loved to waltz around Chaweng at all hours? My friends and myself refer to her as 'Wendy the Greek', but she has also been known by other names; 'The Greek Ambassador', '200 Baht taxi girl' and 'darling' to name but a few. She hasn't been seen for a while, and we are beginning to worry about her. Is she dead? Has she been sent back to her country? Or has a Prince Charming been through and swept her off her drunken smelly feet? Any speculations welcome.

...? is she your GF and you loose her mobilenumber :o

i "speculate" that she is going to KPG for relaxing.....

or the immigration-office send her to homecountry

because she had a lot of time "overstay" ?

Check Google-Earth, maybe you will find her somewhere, good luck.

Chayaphum

the last time I have seen her, is about 2 month ago.

She's on the Island with a couple of years Overstay....:o

the Police normally don't touch her, she's "protected"

I know th Storie about her & why she's getting this >behavior<...

have mercy with her, Folks

the last time I have seen her, is about 2 month ago.

She's on the Island with a couple of years Overstay....:o

the Police normally don't touch her, she's "protected"

I know th Storie about her & why she's getting this >behavior<...

have mercy with her, Folks

I am also puzzled by her dissapearance,.what is her story Samuirep?...is she an israeli,that was dumped by her fella whilst on hols years ago?...p.s when someone gonna move the thai mush that covers himself in talc everyday who resides outside 711 near mango....he gets pissy if you dont put money in his cup!

Closed per forum rules

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.