Hotel Close To Yanhee Hospital

rabbitoh

I used to live in that area, and can say with a high degree of confidence, that there is no other hotel, other than the Royal River, that might be referred to as "nearby". The only other place I can think that is even close of is on the north side of Boromratchanonni Road east of Charansanitwong Road. Even after doing a Google search the exact name escapes me, but it has "Pacific" in the name, and an English sign out front. I have no idea as to prices etc.

Hi

Can anybody recommend a reasonably priced hotel close to Yanhee hospital.the only one i can find is royal river.is there any other cheaper hotels nearby

Thanks

Go to the International business Department in the 10th floor in Yanhee hospital and ask them this; it is their job if you will accompany a patient who would have a surgery in their hospital.

If I would suggest a place try: Charlie's house /Pinklao

• 2 years later...

I need to correct the "old" information in my previous post: The Yanhee international department has moved to the 12th floor in the new building.

You can contact Yanhee directly , and ask them to book for you, if you are planning to have a surgery with them, they'd offer you better accommodation prices, wherever; you wish to stay in Bangkok, because they have a cooperative-contract deals with most of the hotels in Bangkok. try to give that a shot.

There are several new low-rise suites across the street ;though.

• 2 weeks later...

Phet park resident is ten minutes walk and very affordable and clean.

Nice people too.

Phet Park Resident

Address : 683/2 Charansanitwong Rd. 95/2 Bangplad Bangkok 10700

Phone : (66)2-885-5478 and (66)2-885-5880 Fax : (66)2-885-5477

WebSite: http://www.phetparkresident.com Email : [email protected] Contact :

Reception

I stayed there and highly recommend them for affordable clean accommodation.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a grass roots website for expats in Bangplad that has more information on the Bangplad area. There are a few apartment blocks (like Phet Park Resident and Marina House) that cater to Westerners with English speaking staff on site. There is also a new "suite" hotel near to Yanhee, but none of my local friends in Bangplad know anything about it.

http://www.bangpladliving.com/