Hond Dealers, Any Recommendatios?

I am looking to purchase a new or nearly new Honda Civic. Has anyone had good or bad expieriences with particular dealers?

Thanks

Just purchased an Accord , looked at a few dealers , all pretty much on Par , Young salesgirls who have no idea about what they are selling ,In the End purchased from Honda on Sathorn , Car promised for mid march , so will be in better position soon to give more feedback, one thing if looking to buy nearly new , better go New , not much savings to be gained

I am looking to purchase a new or nearly new Honda Civic. Has anyone had good or bad expieriences with particular dealers?

Thanks

I bought the Civic 2.0 through Ekkamai in september. The sales process went fine. English is not very well spoken over there. But since i didnt had any problems yet, i haven't really tried out their service that much..

Hopefully you will not need to test their service for a while! :o What kind of discounts, if any , are given? Is insurance through the dealer?

Thanks

if you are buying new and paying cash, ask for a discount, and expect at least 10,000 baht discount, if not more, all depends on your haggling skills.

also ask what extras will be thrown in, insurance will be one of them.

honda on ramkhamheng road, sorry cant remember the soi number (38 or 40?) will give cash discount.

also right across the road is a second hand car dealer that has some decent cars on offer, and will reduce price if paying cash.

So far I have bought 2 Hondas:

A Jazz at Honda Petchburi. Good service for sales, a bit slow for after sale maintenance

A C-RV at Honda Sukaphiban 3 (Ramkhamhaeng). Excellent service, both for sale and after. I would go back there, hopefully for an Accord 3.5 liter :o

• 1 month later...

Bought a new Honda civic about 5 months ago.

Basically if you dont want any of the extras the discount given is 38,000 baht off the sticker price.

If you want all the extras you pay sticker price. T

The extras offered are everything from leather seat, spoiler, fog lights there are about 20 things on the list make sure you know what you want as they aren't going to advertise the list to you.

Things i can remember from the top of my head are

1. rust proofing

2. 5 years of cut and polishing every 3 months

3. fog lights

4. leather seats

5 first years insurance (grade A)

6. reart spoiler

7. mats both front and back

8.window wind guards both front and back

9. reverse sensors

10 window tinting

By the way i bought my car from Honda Bang Bua Thong Nontaburri and the service well it is second to none.

I can highly recommend this dealership.

Hope i have been of some help to you.

Good luck with your new purchase.

:D Honda Ekemai is great, I bought my 20.L Civic there when they first came out 18 months ago. the sale was good, no problems there, and the after sales has been very good. limited English but they try and I have never had a problem with them. I have had 4 10,000k services and also had a prang or two. Not my fault :o really! I recomend them to anyone. I will go Honda again, and I will buy from them again, but not yet, I love my Civic too mut.

So far I have bought 2 Hondas:

A Jazz at Honda Petchburi. Good service for sales, a bit slow for after sale maintenance

A C-RV at Honda Sukaphiban 3 (Ramkhamhaeng). Excellent service, both for sale and after. I would go back there, hopefully for an Accord 3.5 liter :o

I want one too, but out of my price range.

I have had my car serviced at several franchisees (Sathorn = very good; Rama 4 = terrible; Ratchadaphisek = very good), but I greatly prefer the two company-owned dealers, Sri Ayutthya Road and Bangna. IMHO, no one has more to lose from mediocre service than Honda Thailand itself, so I think their own outlets are at the top in terms of service.

Edited by ongcuunon

I have had my car serviced at several franchisees (Sathorn = very good; Rama 4 = terrible; Ratchadaphisek = very good), but I greatly prefer the two company-owned dealers, Sri Ayutthya Road and Bangna. IMHO, no one has more to lose from mediocre service than Honda Thailand itself, so I think their own outlets are at the top in terms of service.

Any idea if they discount?

• 3 weeks later...