Ticket Sale

nohave

Qatar Airways ticket sale

7, 8, 9 March only

At Central world Plaza - Ground floor

Got myself a return BKK-Paris ticket for only 25,300 Baht (including all taxes AND I recieved a gift which consisted of a very nice and very expensive leather travel bag & the chance to win an LCD TV in their lucky draw to be held on the 9th!

Tickets to most cities in Europe only 25,300 also tickets to the US but I think more expensive than Europe.

Hurry!

PS

I don't work for Qatar Airways :o

Qatar Airways ticket sale

7, 8, 9 March only

At Central world Plaza - Ground floor

Got myself a return BKK-Paris ticket for only 25,300 Baht (including all taxes AND I recieved a gift which consisted of a very nice and very expensive leather travel bag & the chance to win an LCD TV in their lucky draw to be held on the 9th!

Tickets to most cities in Europe only 25,300 also tickets to the US but I think more expensive than Europe.

Hurry!

PS

I don't work for Qatar Airways :o

That's all very nice, but the ticket is valid for travel between which dates , and what restrictions ?

cheers

onzestan

Don't know much of ticket fares to the US. So, don't know if there are bargain fares to the US with Qatar. I said "I think" tickets to the US are on sale as well. 25,300 Baht including all taxes to London or Paris or Frankfurt is cheap in my opinion.

Tickets are non refundable and you must fly between the 1st of April and June the 15th.

Current price for a LAX-BKK-LAX ticket is about 19,000 baht including taxes. Does not sound like much of sale.

Interesting fare. Care to share with us WHERE you purchase the 19,000 ticket as I am planning to fly to Vegas with a 2-day stop in LA?

I am always after bargains. Got myself a return to Singapore for August for just 3,340 Baht a week ago. Again all taxes included.

Some days it's just 2 hours transit time at Doha Airport some days the wait is up to 8 hours. Depends on the day you want to fly. But these special promotional fares I was told that with long waits there would definitely be NO hotel accommodation thrown in. I don't work for Qatar Airways so I don't know much else. May be these "special fares" have already sold out. I honestly don't know. I bouhgt my ticket yesterday, Friday, so not many people. Today is Saturday, I can only guess how busy they are... especially after my post on Thaivisa :o

Edited by nohave

Some days it's just 2 hours transit time at Doha Airport some days the wait is up to 8 hours. Depends on the day you want to fly. But these special promotional fares I was told that with long waits there would definitely be NO hotel accommodation thrown in. I don't work for Qatar Airways so I don't know much else. May be these "special fares" have already sold out. I honestly don't know. I bouhgt my ticket yesterday, Friday, so not many people. Today is Saturday, I can only guess how busy they are... especially after my post on Thaivisa :o

can you upload your ticket without your details for viewing here if you know how to do that?

so who was it sending the PM's then???????

The OP but the mods banned him for flamimg and also deleted my post here as the op no longer allowed to reply. They also suggested I report a flame direct to them which is fair enough

Edited by zorro1

The promotions are only for 1 month returns, non-refundable and the return date cannot be changed after departure. BKK-LON-BKK was quoted as 27,XXX baht inclusive of all taxes and they fly to both Gatwick and Heathrow and the transit times were between 2 and 4 hours depending on flight.

They were open to 10PM on Saturday which I guess is when Central World Plaza closes.

They can't issue you the ticket there and then, but they reserve the flight with a 5,000 baht deposit and then have until 31st March to complete payment and can either go to their office on a weekday or pay with a card over the telephone or with a thai bank transfer and they issue you with an e-ticket.

A big thank you and THANK YOU again from my part goes to the OP for posting this on TV.

I got a nice retun to Heathrow. The 25000 tickets had already sold out but that is hardly the Op's fault. I got mine for 27000 still a bargain.

To Zorro 1, I think you owe the OP an apology. Just my opinion.

A big thank you and THANK YOU again from my part goes to the OP for posting this on TV.

I got a nice retun to Heathrow. The 25000 tickets had already sold out but that is hardly the Op's fault. I got mine for 27000 still a bargain.

To Zorro 1, I think you owe the OP an apology. Just my opinion.

Are you kidding what he said was totaly disgusting and I hope they banned him for life.