What Are The Thai Women Like?

lbd2005

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't see much of that kinda girls from where I'm from. So does it not depends on your pick?

Was it not you, yourself, chose to hang with that kind of girl?

Their career, their education and background can tell you a lot...

Noone can lies to you only if you would keep you eyes and your mind open.

Especially, using ur brain thinking about it!

:o

My brother in law is visiting from Quebec. He is married for seven years to my wife's younger sister who is 31. My wife is 34. They are 20 years juniour respectivelt to each of us guys.

We were talking about Thai women last night an concluded we were incredibly lucky to have the "gems" that we have.

Short story, when they're bad they can be very,very, very bad.

When they are good they can be incredible... :o

Two years, awash with love was I, with a TG. She was a professional Uni educated computer technician.

That much was true

We had a group of friends (mostly Thai) amogst which one we considered one our best friends. They had known eachother for years, as he lived two floors up from her.

That much was true.

They told me he had once had a brief affair with her, years before I´d met her.

He was SO happy for her , his very good friend, to have found love in a man such as myself. We all got on great.

It took me two years to find out he was her bloody husband, had been for five years.

It was great whilst it was real... Too bad about the Go-HOK.

F##k her. Their mistake, thinking I had any money.

live in an apartment building populated with prostitutes... wake up late... lazy... watch TV for a few hours... eat noodle packs... play cards and gamble with friends... work in go-go or freelance bars... gets a customer... sometimes more than one per nite... etc. :o

Sounds like Mee Chai Mansion Rachada Soi 1

Two years, awash with love was I, with a TG. She was a professional Uni educated computer technician.

That much was true

We had a group of friends (mostly Thai) amogst which one we considered one our best friends. They had known eachother for years, as he lived two floors up from her.

That much was true.

He was SO happy for her , his very good friend, to have found love in a man such as myself. We all got on great.

It took me two years to find out he was her bloody husband, had been for five years.

is that pic taken at the cross in london? :o

That much was true

That much was true.

Ahhh man, that's just awful. Please can you let me know a little more about how this happened? Were you living with her? Did you have any suspicions that this was the case and how did you find out?

Sorry about that. Did you find love again?

Yes Kayo, I am interested in hearing more too.

There are some interesting stories on this board.

It'd be great to open a open mike coffee shop where instead of reading poetry, people could talk about their thai experiences. Someplace where you can throw scones and croissants at people if need be.

back on topic: beautiful to look at, great sense of humor, but, when they are out of sight, who knows.

Still, less maintenance compared to western ladies.

I fear Thai Women are rapidly changing with the times, My Mom who is thai grew up in a different time where custom and respect was a big part of her life. You can find a thai woman still with this type attitude but I think it is getting harder and harder.

But since I am married to a thai woman she is the most caring and loving person I have ever met you can find this in any country of course but thier defiantely is a difference in Thai women :o

Why do some people(mostly guys probably) think that thai women are different from any other women?

My wife is thai(chinese family,been here for a couple of generations),we've been married almost five years now,been living in Bkk almost two years now,she's exactly like any other woman I've ever met,her friends(female ones) are exactly like any other women...Why would there be a difference?

Both men and women are either good or bad,same all over the world.

hear they are beautiful??

Whats their general attitudes like?

Mine is nice, I am 41, she is 23, smoooooth milk coffee coloured skin, long soft hair, demure, cooks well, dresses well, polite she has a 6-pack stomach and we are totally devoted to each other.

Have a look at this thread to give you an idea.....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5454&st=0

Why do some people(mostly guys probably) think that thai women are different from any other women?

My wife is thai(chinese family,been here for a couple of generations),we've been married almost five years now,been living in Bkk almost two years now,she's exactly like any other woman I've ever met,her friends(female ones) are exactly like any other women...Why would there be a difference?

Thai women and western women are same same, but different. :o

Thai women and western women are same same, but different. :o

i agree western women in the states are brave enough to go out with you alone but only after sometime getting to know you.

Thai women have a friend go along because they feel safer until they get to know you then you can't get rid of them!!!! just kidding :D

that's one difference and or course many more, but deep down they are women.

but thai women seem more friendly and western women are very standoffish at first.

...the best kind of thai woman (if you are truly looking for a long-term rewarding relationship) seem to be those who have successfully completed a university degree and who have professional experience in a company...

they have qualities such as self-discipline and are likely to be more mature...