Q. About The Building Permit

I`m having a 30 year lease on a land, and want to start the building.

a few questions :

1a. at the city hall, do I need a specific authorization form, where the land owner is giving his approval for the house building ?

1b. do I need an offical legalization of the landowners signature on the authorization document, or not ?

2. if I want to use one of the goverments house plans from 2004, do I need the city hall building permit, while the house plans have allready the goverments pre-approvel ?

3a. concerning tee-money, you give the envelope after you have your building permit, or before ?

3b. what is the adequat amount for a 1 Mio Baht bungalow project.

seems to be a very difficult subject.

concerning the building permit, or construction permit การขอใบอนุญาตก่อสร้าง

I wasn`t able, to find an application form in english and thai,

only this one, in thai

http://www.thasao.go.th/formconstruc3.doc.

In my situation, the thai owner of the land is living in europe, what means for me, I have to prepare all paperwork, that have to be signed by the land owner, for giving me, as the land leaser an open way, to get the building permit.

Edited by DisainaM

As far as I'm aware (but don't quote me :o ) you need the building plans approved and stamped at the local Amphur or Tambun plus you need a "permission to build" on the land in question.

Maybe others may be able to clarify and/or verify this.

i thought i knew the answer to this one, now not so sure. however, my understanding is.. if the constuction is of free standing concrete posts as opposed to cast insitu posts, just get on with it, no plans needed. if cast and ring beam, plans required. ive had a finger in four thai houses, ie free standing posts,, no plans, permission and house books issued to boot, fairly crewd or basic dwellings. a stuctural dwelling you,ll need engieering plans, veiw and plan, back front, detail, foul water, waste water. hope this helps rather than confuses.oh plus gov approval stamp.

I`m having a 30 year lease on a land, and want to start the building.

a few questions :

1a. at the city hall, do I need a specific authorization form, where the land owner is giving his approval for the house building ?

1b. do I need an offical legalization of the landowners signature on the authorization document, or not ?

2. if I want to use one of the goverments house plans from 2004, do I need the city hall building permit, while the house plans have allready the goverments pre-approvel ?

3a. concerning tee-money, you give the envelope after you have your building permit, or before ?

3b. what is the adequat amount for a 1 Mio Baht bungalow project.

need clearer info, pm me if you like.

:o Who told you this?

Is it golf money for someone?

I like this description,

It isn't him in his official capacity in the city offices, but is his construction company right across the road.

http://www.coolthaihouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101

so, the offer is the best way, to get a quick approval,

i thought i knew the answer to this one, now not so sure. however, my understanding is.. if the constuction is of free standing concrete posts as opposed to cast insitu posts, just get on with it, no plans needed. if cast and ring beam, plans required. ive had a finger in four thai houses, ie free standing posts,, no plans, permission and house books issued to boot, fairly crewd or basic dwellings. a stuctural dwelling you,ll need engieering plans, veiw and plan, back front, detail, foul water, waste water. hope this helps rather than confuses.oh plus gov approval stamp.

May be, there is a regional factor, that makes the difference.

Another boardmember, crozzy, mentioned on his website,

pre-approved drawings, ready to give to your builder.

http://www.crossy.co.uk/Thai_House_Plans/

so, I wasn`t shure, if pre-approved means, you don`t need a building permit,

cause you have allready the gov approval stamp.