Offered Ca House In Rural Khon Kaen?

I have been offered a cheap "barn"/house in rural Khon Khaen,about a 40 min drive to a village,large piece of land with 1 small village type house and a derelict village house.

Land is very large.

I can buy the "barn" for 20,000 baht from my BF.

Catch is that there is a squatter inside he cant get out.

He left the "barn/house and a neighbour moved in and apparently wont leave so he said he will have to pay him to leave of 100,000 baht,i said i will give him a lessser amount thinking i have a bargain then tell the guy living there to Poq.

However is there any benefit to me owning just the small barn.

Its not like i want to live there.

Its not a good investment is it?

Should i take a lease on the land too?

How do I get rid of the squatter?

Hmmm…..village house with squatters living in it……boyfriend Thai can’t get them to move out,,,,,,what makes you think you will be more successful.

From what you’ve said it looks like your boyfriend is just after money. I personally wouldn’t even consider the deal

A i,m asuming your female. so a fatherly word of advise. forget the BARGAIN and forget the BOYFRIEND. this is a scam and your the putsey. please read all the posts ref b/g, read in reverse. dont be to eager to part with your money. and in this case you,ve already sussed theres no miliage in it. so why the question.

I have been offered a cheap "barn"/house in rural Khon Khaen,about a 40 min drive to a village,large piece of land with 1 small village type house and a derelict village house.

Land is very large.

I can buy the "barn" for 20,000 baht from my BF.

Catch is that there is a squatter inside he cant get out.

He left the "barn/house and a neighbour moved in and apparently wont leave so he said he will have to pay him to leave of 100,000 baht,i said i will give him a lessser amount thinking i have a bargain then tell the guy living there to Poq.

However is there any benefit to me owning just the small barn.

Its not like i want to live there.

Its not a good investment is it?

Should i take a lease on the land too?

How do I get rid of the squatter?

GTF Away