Learning Thai In Phuket - Chalong Area

flip

Hi Boater,

Glad you asked as I have been going the the Lingua Plus School in Chalong. It is on Viset Road just west of the circle on the way to Rawai...next to a Dentists and Vet.

I choose them because of a a recomendation from a friend who was quite advanced in his Thai language skills.

As I have been in Thailand a while, I didnt want anything to remedial. Myself and 2 other friends have signed up and have been quite happy with the classes. For the 3 of us it works out very inexpensively... 110 baht a lesson, but that is because there are 3 of us.

The class room is air conditioned and the teachers are well trained.

For me I like to ask many questions that I have had for years and the teachers are flexible in explaining to me the answer.. We are learning to read and write and we are quite happy that we are actually reading Thai! Anyways I totally recomend them. They do privates too.

The owner is a Thai woman, Kru Yao who has been teaching for years, living over seas and teachers her staff well.

Sorry I dont have the contact info..... jyou can ust stop by..and pick up their price sheet

Good luck!

MM

Would be interested to know, what sort of improvement was possible with 20 hours tuition. Obviously it would vary from person to person, but just a rough idea of what could be achievable. Professional tuition is definitely the way forward for me I think.