Woranuch Thongnok ( Kim )

wispyerk007

Since returning to England in August 04 I have been in constant contact with a female friend of mine in Bang Na, we have emailed and sent sms messages many times each day. Last Saturday 25/09/04 at about 01.00 hrs Thai time I sent an sms to see if she was sleeping, she replied to me that she could not sleep because someone was banging on her door and she was very frightend, I sent a message back to tell her not to open the door and call the police and asked if she was ok, her reply was I have already called the police, no I am not ok I am very frightend I dont want to stay here, I sms her again but got no reply back. Since then I have tried to contact her daily but have not heard from her by sms or email. Her mobile was still accepting messages up to Monday 27/9/04 but since then all messages have failed, I now fear something terrible has happend to her. Her full name is Woranuch Thongnok her friends call her Kim she is 27 and lives in an apartment in Bang Na I do not know the address and realise Bang Na is a big place, but originaly comes from Korat, she is about 5ft 6/7inch tall with shoulder length hair and had just started a new job working in computers. I am a frequent visitor to Thailand having an apartment in Pattaya and know what some Thai girls can be like, but I know this girl to be genuine and not one that would make stories up. I dont know if the police keep a record of calls as they do in England but if anyone who lives in BKK can offer advice or help in finding out if she is in hospital or even something worse it would be greatly appreciated. I have an email address which is

[email protected]. thankyou for reading this and hope someone can help me.