No Less Then Death Penalty For Hanna's Murderer

MustaphaMond

Maximum penalty under the law is death, that's the law as it was written on March 15th( the Ides of March.)

Again, I will be following perfectly legal channels

It is really strange that people are actually sympathetic to this man.

Guess they are the ones who think she deserved it .

I will be setting up a petition and getting signatures from around Phuket need others others who will do the same in their communities, I will be setting up a web site soon.

By the way, I am a man.

Assuming you`re not trolling or having a psychotic reaction to psychotropic agents I will answer some of your points.

No one is sympathetic to the accused. We want to see due process, not mob rule. Your idea of bikinis would make those concerned with this case and justice for the family a laughing stock. I would think the family would find it deeply offensive as well.

If you really make a difference, supply the news sites of western media with info on this case and similar others.

But I suspect you dont, and are motivated by self righteousness. Be careful of that high horse, you might just fall off and break something.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO all the more reason to put him to death

You know who else liked to execute the mentally ill? :o

If the mentally ill commit murder they should be executed as per sound of mind murderers - equal privileges.

Executing a criminal has three purposes; punishment, deterrent & most important of all, protection of the multitude.

Shall I remind EVERYONE of the rules of this forum before posts are made that people will regret?

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

2) Posting another members personal details, photos or web site details is forbidden and will result in being banned. Excessive, aggressive posts against other members, moderators and admin; or flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is best defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, rants, and/or for launching personal attacks, insulting, being hateful, useless criticism, name calling, swearing and other bad behavior or comments meant to incite anger.

Given the inability of posters to follow the rules as I have just stated I have been forced to delete comments and am now closing this thread.

Let me remind everyone here that it is absolutely forbidden to post another member's personal details on this forum and if you do so, you will find yourself banned immediately.