Thai Room Service...

You know whats it like....You get that knock at the door , its 2 in the afternoon and you hear "house keeping pleaaaase"......in walks a little Thai lady.....hmmmmm

even after your longtime from the previous night has split and your resting up....there still is a Thai lady in your room and for some reason, she's a turn on :o ...... she is not dressed like a hooker,....but she's sexy for some reason......

Would she lose her job if she took me ?

What is it about these ladys that attracts ?

Is it just the time of the day?

Is it just the Thai smile ?

Maybe it that she's not going to be easy ?

Go get laid.

yes...YOU should LC......

Sorry, matey, I have. You might notice I haven't asked anyone if the room service boy from last night was hot.. or if he would shag a guest... or if it was just because of my hormones. :o

Go get laid.

yes...YOU should LC......

Sorry, matey, I have. You might notice I haven't asked anyone if the room service boy from last night was hot.. or if he would shag a guest... or if it was just because of my hormones. :o

HMMMM....so u cant read either ? the word SHE means female....koh jai mai ?

no..thats right u havent asked anything......just sit back on ur chair, growing ur arse bigger, and having a go at guys, coz they want ladies that look nothing like u.....

no..thats right u havent asked anything......just sit back on ur chair, growing ur arse bigger, and having a go at guys, coz they want ladies that look nothing like u.....

Siam- digging yourself a hole mate. Any rate LC is quite hot, so you can throw out that statement.