Ladies Nite Out....

shopgurl

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all the lovely ladies whom I met last night,

It was undoubtedly a wonderful nite, thanks for sharing the stories. I would definitely like to see you all again, soon I hope.

So, who's in tonight? Sego, Nat, LovelyCutie, Jenny, Shopgurl, CandyFlip? I know SK is not going.

cu tonight girls

To all the lovely ladies whom I met last night,

It was undoubtedly a wonderful nite, thanks for sharing the stories. I would definitely like to see you all again, soon I hope.

So, who's in tonight? Sego, Nat, LovelyCutie, Jenny, Annie, CandyFlip? I know SK is not going.

cu tonight girls

Yeah, thankx to everyone!

I had good fun too :D

So I look forward to see you all tonight.... watching "the wild things" performance!!! :o

I flew up especially for the occasion, although i didnt make my presence known. Just sat quietly on one of the over head beams watching the witches coven in progress.

Saw LC with a voodoo doll wearing a union jack top, she was stabbing it furiously with large pins. The chanting was unusual and the cauldron was bubbling away with something pale green in it. Obviously a potion of some sorts.

Wasnt sure who was who but needless to say the girls know how to party!

Stopped for a bite to eat on my way home, but i dont think sego noticed.

(hows your neck this morning?)

Yes yes, slow morning.. i know

Sego..............I know WHO (not what) you will be watching and its not what you say it is............ :D

Thanks for the wonderful time last night girls.................all the talk about the "bird and the bees" (just in case it gets cencesored) made me go home to get some and I did!! :D

Nat..........loved your "assets"......wish I had them!

Wolfie..........we all saw your picture.... :o

Wish I can go tonight but I better not..............need the exercise.

arghhhh, SK1972, I can't hide anything to you, can I :D

Wolfie, yes my neck is quite stiff this morning and I have a red mark on it... :o

But I can't tell whether it's was a kiss or a bite.... well, I would say that after having seen your pic, I wouldn't mind if it was a kiss :D

Wolfie, yes my neck is quite stiff this morning and I have a red mark on it... :D

But I can't tell whether it's was a kiss or a bite.... well, I would say that after having seen your pic, I wouldn't mind if it was a kiss :D

:o

I'm really sorry I missed this outing. I just got back from Indonesia and am still in transit in Malaysia. I hope we can do this again really soon, because I may be leaving Thailand earlier than I expected. Cheers.

Wolfie's the MAN!!!!! 

IamMaic..........it would appear so from the photo we saw......... :D

Sego.........didnt notice you sneaking off to get a "bite" from Wolfie............. :o

Kat, dont worry we will most prob do it again. One of the latecomers....whom shall not be named.......said we were boisterous and could be heard a long way away........9 women together...........what did you expect???

Sego.........didnt notice you sneaking off to get a "bite" from Wolfie............. :o

Exactly which photo did you see?

Sego didnt sneak out for a bite, i waited for her to leave and then swooped down and took a bite, i used my dark powers to erase the memory from her mind and sent her home as if nothing happened.

She did taste rather sweet :D

Wolfie............mai bok............cant let the cat out of the bag..........the one with you wearing a white T-shirt and looking sleepy.........not very clean shaven...thats the hint. :D

Sego, you fancy vampires now do you? :o

Sego is sweet.......so are all the other women there yesterday!!! We definitely are not sour nor bitter! :D

Sego.........didnt notice you sneaking off to get a "bite" from Wolfie............. :D

Exactly which photo did you see?

Sego didnt sneak out for a bite, i waited for her to leave and then swooped down and took a bite, i used my dark powers to erase the memory from her mind and sent her home as if nothing happened.

She did taste rather sweet :D

my turn to :o ....

harry.............a bit too late mate!!! :D

It was yesterday!!!...........you may come next time if all the women approve of you.........ahem :D

Girls.....what do you think??? Do we need Harry's age, sex (hopefully a lot) and etc??? :o

Hahahahah...............mooooooo fatter than harry........ :D

Are you above 35...........balding.........well built and look like Russell Crowe or Val Kilmer?? LMAO :D Just kidding harry.............I am teasing some of the women....they know what I mean and who they are......... :o

Spill it harry!

Sego, you fancy vampires now do you? :D

hey, I don't know.... as I don't remember :D

Next time i will leave your memories in tact...

you know what they say about a vampires "kiss", dont you?

you become a vampire as well .... :o

QUOTE (fatter than harry @ Thu 2004-10-21, 14:27:15)

Woohooo!

Thanks, I'll be there with bells on. 

Only bells on??? That's gotta be a sight 

IamMaic........wonder whether they are like Big Ben's or the small ones...... Do they go "DIIINNGG DOOONNNNG or just "ding ding", LMAO :o

If Harry was a handsome devil...........I wouldnt mind him coming with "just bells on".............if not, please put something on!!

Just messing with ya Harry :D

P/S IamMaic..........if I am H O R N Y, I get some.......so there!! Not afraid to admit it