Ed Visa In Cambodia?

If I were you I would not go to Phnom Penh,as the Thai consulate there are notoriously difficult.A friend of mine went there a year ago to get his ED visa.Although he had all the correct paperwork,it took him three or four days,and he said they were rude, unhelpful and obstructive.In addition,once they had reluctantly given him the visa,they stamped his passport"Not allowed to apply in Phnom Penh again"In contrast,I went to the Thai consulate in Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam,a couple of months ago,with my (Vietnamese) girlfriend to get her ED visa.There was one form to fill in,and they needed the two forms that the school had given her,two photographs and the fee (which was 60 USD).It took about five minutes,they were,as always,friendly and helpful,and told us to come back at three o'clock the next day and collect the passport.We did,and it was ready as promised.It may be more straight forward as she was applying in her home country,but it's worth considering.You need a visa for Vietnam before you go,you can't get one on arrival,but it's very easy to get one,either in person at the embassy in BKK,or use an agent.Air Asia have cheap flights to HCMC as well.Good luck

If you have the right documents there is no problem with getting ED from Singapore. The only things is that they do not issue multiple entry only single so should you require a multiple entry you would need to go to Penang.

Regarding Phnom Phen, there are also no problems with obtaining ED visas from there but it takes longer, 3 days is standard while in other places you will be able to get your visa the next day.

Walen School, Mac