Thais Prefer Quickies In Bed

george

Thais prefer quickies in bed

BANGKOK: -- Thais are among the quickest love-makers on the planet, shunning foreplay to get on with the business as hastily as possible, according to recently published research.

According to information researched on 14 countries by SSL International Plc and published in the Durex Sex Survey 2004, Thais are bang on average when it comes to the number of times they have sex each year, at 103 times within 12 months.

However, the average age for Thais to have their first sexual relationships remains higher than in many other countries, with Thais on average losing their virginity at aged 18.3 years, compared to a global average of 17.7.

Slightly more embarrassing for Thais was the fact that the average time spent on foreplay in Thailand was found to be a mere 11.5 minutes, the shortest time among all the countries surveyed, and way below the 22.5 minutes recorded for the UK.

However, Thais were shown to be similar to their British counterparts in that 30 percent of respondents from both countries claimed to have faked orgasms at one time or another.

But Thais came off pretty well when it came to overall orgasm rates, with 46 percent claiming to have orgasms every time they had sex, compared to a global average of only 35.

However, this figure concealed a vast disparity between men and women, with 60.1 percent of Thai men claiming to have an orgasm every time, against a mere 14.3 percent of women.

More worryingly, the survey found that despite widespread fears over the spread of AIDS, only 46 percent of Thais used condoms, and that among the 16-20 age group, 42 percent had had unprotected sex at least once, compared to a global average of 24 percent.

At the same time, five percent of the Thais surveyed claimed never to have received any sex education.

On a lighter note, the survey named the opposition Democrat Party's deputy leader Abhisit Vejajiva as the sexiest politician in Thailand, cited by 34.4 percent of respondents.

But even Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, not noted as a sex symbol, was rated by 10.8 percent of those surveyed.

--TNA 2004-10-13

Thais prefer quickies in bed

BANGKOK: -- Thais are among the quickest love-makers on the planet, shunning foreplay to get on with the business as hastily as possible, according to recently published research.

According to information researched on 14 countries by SSL International Plc and published in the Durex Sex Survey 2004, Thais are bang on average when it comes to the number of times they have sex each year, at 103 times within 12 months.

However, the average age for Thais to have their first sexual relationships remains higher than in many other countries, with Thais on average losing their virginity at aged 18.3 years, compared to a global average of 17.7.

Slightly more embarrassing for Thais was the fact that the average time spent on foreplay in Thailand was found to be a mere 11.5 minutes, the shortest time among all the countries surveyed, and way below the 22.5 minutes recorded for the UK.

However, Thais were shown to be similar to their British counterparts in that 30 percent of respondents from both countries claimed to have faked orgasms at one time or another.

But Thais came off pretty well when it came to overall orgasm rates, with 46 percent claiming to have orgasms every time they had sex, compared to a global average of only 35.

However, this figure concealed a vast disparity between men and women, with 60.1 percent of Thai men claiming to have an orgasm every time, against a mere 14.3 percent of women.

More worryingly, the survey found that despite widespread fears over the spread of AIDS, only 46 percent of Thais used condoms, and that among the 16-20 age group, 42 percent had had unprotected sex at least once, compared to a global average of 24 percent.

At the same time, five percent of the Thais surveyed claimed never to have received any sex education.

On a lighter note, the survey named the opposition Democrat Party's deputy leader Abhisit Vejajiva as the sexiest politician in Thailand, cited by 34.4 percent of respondents.

But even Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, not noted as a sex symbol, was rated by 10.8 percent of those surveyed.

--TNA 2004-10-13

I don't understand why he wasn't chosen to be number 1???

MuangMaya_001.jpg

I don't understand why he wasn't chosen to be number 1???

MuangMaya_001.jpg

Or was that Number 1? Favoured condoms for Laotians and cheapskates in Indochina. :o

Will the 10.8 % who voted for Tax-sin as a sex symbol stand up and be counted please. :D

Slightly more embarrassing for Thais was the fact that the average time spent on foreplay in Thailand was found to be a mere 11.5 minutes

They must have interviewed the wrong people. The last time i had foreplay with my thai g/f it lasted for 7 hours with only one shower break. She was the one who wouldn't stop, not me. I tried to blow the half-time whistle after two hours because i was dead, no way she would let me. :o

Slightly more embarrassing for Thais was the fact that the average time spent on foreplay in Thailand was found to be a mere 11.5 minutes

They must have interviewed the wrong people. The last time i had foreplay with my thai g/f it lasted for 7 hours with only one shower break. She was the one who wouldn't stop, not me. I tried to blow the half-time whistle after two hours because i was dead, no way she would let me. :o

7 hours?? :D

11.5 minutes... I haven't even done with kissing yet. :o

They must have interviewed the wrong people. The last time i had foreplay with my thai g/f it lasted for 7 hours with only one shower break. She was the one who wouldn't stop, not me. I tried to blow the half-time whistle after two hours because i was dead, no way she would let me.  :o

you miss-spelled hours... its spelt "M I N U T E S"

Or did you count the 6hrs sleep inbetween?

Sorry, just 'avein a laff :D

I tried to blow the half-time whistle after two hours because i was dead, no way she would let me.  :o

Is that your own half time whistle? :D

I hope he didn't try to blow his own whistle wow tired after two hours who's in better shape you or your girl?? :D

They must have interviewed the wrong people. The last time i had foreplay with my thai g/f it lasted for 7 hours with only one shower break. She was the one who wouldn't stop, not me. I tried to blow the half-time whistle after two hours because i was dead, no way she would let me. :D

7 hours?? :D

Yeah, that's what happens when your thai g/f discovers foreplay. My god ..and i always thought i was the sex addict. First time in my life i begged for a girl to take a break. :o

The kiwi difinition of foreplay "brace yourself sweetheart.." :o

Thats an awfully nice term for a sheep :D

Wasent that below the belt.

"Sheep" or did he mean sleep.

Paddys definition of foreplay. Wod ya like to come up for a gallop.