Martial Arts Related Books

Aplin

In bangkok for a week as of next Friday and am really after some Martial Arts books / biographies

Specifically Bruce Lee related ones, Bruce Lee : The Art of Expressing The Human Body esspecially, but any about him / by him would be great...

So if anyone has any they are done with and want to sell or know of a shop that sells them I'd love to hear about it. I am staying pretty close to the airport :o

In bangkok for a week as of next Friday and am really after some Martial Arts books / biographies

Specifically Bruce Lee related ones, Bruce Lee : The Art of Expressing The Human Body esspecially, but any about him / by him would be great...

So if anyone has any they are done with and want to sell or know of a shop that sells them I'd love to hear about it. I am staying pretty close to the airport :o

For all english books go to the bookstore on 3'rd floor in Emporium (Phrom Pong BTS), cant remember the name, where you might find what youre looking for.

There is a very cool looking book on Muay Thai available in most bookstores, big size, many pictures, good quality paper.

This is Thailand after all, so while you might easily find Bruce Lee other places, i doubt youd find the Muay Thai book.