Aircard Is Not Working?

Boater

Hi

I have an aircard install at home, but for the last 3 days, it has not been receiving the internet?

Anyone else have the same issue? or do you know who i need to contact?

Thanks

Try rolling back your computer to the last time it did work. post-59607-1209892381.gif

Ted.

Hi, i am not quite sure what you mean, but i went out in the morning and the internet was working fine, when i came back in the evening it wasnt? I have my aircard plug into a wireless box, and all the lights are indicating that it is working fine?

Try rolling back your computer to the last time it did work. post-59607-1209892381.gif

Ted.

Hi, i am not quite sure what you mean, but i went out in the morning and the internet was working fine, when i came back in the evening it wasnt? I have my aircard plug into a wireless box, and all the lights are indicating that it is working fine?

Go to accessories then system tools then system restore. Roll back to the last configuration when your computer was last working properly.

It might fix the problem.

Ted.

• 2 weeks later...

Bost your signal - I got a one month old antenna with cabel and the small special connector for the aircard for sale 2200 B That could give you amuch better connetion . (Someone stold my laptop with my aircard inside)

Hi

I have an aircard install at home, but for the last 3 days, it has not been receiving the internet?

Anyone else have the same issue? or do you know who i need to contact?

Thanks

If we're talking CAT Telecom CDMA, there's no problem in Thalang - EVDO or 1X network.

Hi sorry in the delay reply

CAT telecom had not sent a bill to my Landlord in 7 Months, ( they admitted to the mistake ) and had in fact cut me off

They have now reconnected me :o

tx

just to note, as part of my rental packge, internet is included

When i asked my landlord if it seem strange that he had not recieved a bill, he simply answered

' They not send, I not pay, why i follow up? ... we get free interent 6 months for there mistake '

Oh well , when in rome :o

just to note, as part of my rental packge, internet is included

When i asked my landlord if it seem strange that he had not recieved a bill, he simply answered

' They not send, I not pay, why i follow up? ... we get free interent 6 months for there mistake '

Oh well , when in rome :o

The service was actually free for 12 months !