Building Contractor gunned down in Maret subdistrict 6 April

what was quoted " a load of rubbish " about my infomation in the thai national paper about a shooting in koh samui. is now backed up in the local paper.

samui express page 2 " Contractor shot dead business rivalry eyed"

happened april 6 vitims name Bamrung Joim 42 from Nakorn srithammorat province.

for those who called me a liar and for those thais who have trouble reading a thai news paper. here is the artical.

thank you :o

it was in the Maret sub district

Edited by BigC

yes i can scan it but i can;t be bothered. i am shore someone will back me up it only cost 20 baht from the shop and u get to read alot of other stories aswell.

sorry just a bit bitter from being called a liar. if the forum gets closed i will post up a scan just want to see how much people want to push me

yes i can scan it but i can;t be bothered. i am shore someone will back me up it only cost 20 baht from the shop and u get to read alot of other stories aswell.

sorry just a bit bitter from being called a liar. if the forum gets closed i will post up a scan just want to see how much people want to push me

for the people not in samui... please post

what was quoted " a load of rubbish " about my infomation in the thai national paper about a shooting in koh samui. is now backed up in the local paper.

samui express page 2 " Contractor shot dead business rivalry eyed"

happened april 6 vitims name Bamrung Joim 42 from Nakorn srithammorat province.

for those who called me a liar and for those thais who have trouble reading a thai news paper. here is the artical.

thank you :o

it was in the Maret sub district

I believe ya big c....why shouldnt i or anyone?...what is this shooting the first or the last in samui?...proper wild west sometimes :D

I have to say, i have read the Newspaper in question & there is one of the most horrendous & dispicable Stories i have ever read in a Newspaper before & one i feel should be punishable by Death !!!!!

Anyone who has read it i'm sure knows what Story i'm talking about, the Story isn't on the SE Website..

"BIGC why can't you be bothered to post the link, when you opened this thread?

This post has been edited by SamuiJens: Today, 2008-05-08 21:25:40 "

Perhaps he has other things to do !

Edited by churchill

"BIGC why can't you be bothered to post the link, when you opened this thread?

This post has been edited by SamuiJens: Today, 2008-05-08 21:25:40 "

Perhaps he has other things to do !

Like replying to all the other posts! :o

Gee big C no one called you a liar the first time around and you still forgot to add a link or scan in your opening post this time . Your just making it hard for your self.

Gee big C no one called you a liar the first time around and you still forgot to add a link or scan in your opening post this time . Your just making it hard for your self.

ok but there is the scan above.

phew i feel like an inocent man set free. thanks to those who beleived in me. thank god we have the newspaper to be a good judge of justice. i will be writting a book about my event on thaivisa.com\

thanks once again. to my fans :o

phew i feel like an inocent man set free. thanks to those who beleived in me. thank god we have the newspaper to be a good judge of justice. i will be writting a book about my event on thaivisa.com\

Way ta go big c....you rock.....ill buy ya a bombay sapphire gin an tonic if i see ya!

Way ta go big c....you rock.....ill buy ya a bombay sapphire gin an tonic if i see ya!

thanks. i wouldn't minde an indian curry though. haven't had one in ages. :D