Looking For Live In Nanny..phuket Town Area

mekka

Anyone got any ideas on finding a live in nanny in phuket...is there some sort of agency that provide background checks and Ref's etc..any help would be much appreciated.

Hi Mekka,

I am joy, 42 years old and presently residing in Patong, Phuket. Are you looking for a nanny? Can i apply for that position? I am looking for a job this time even as nanny is ok for me. I have an experience back in my country the Philippines for 6 months or more taking care of a 6 month old baby boy. If you would like to see my credential to prove that i am not fraud or any papers to show you that i am real i can give you. I can start anytime. I hold a Non B visa passport it started from May 15 to august 14 2008. I was working at the Quality Vacation Club as sa sales rep and resigned last May 20 because its not a job for me. That job requires you to be tough to your customer and i find it hard to do to be tough to any person. If you are intersted to hire me you can send me an email [email protected] or contact me in my mobile phone.. 0870266711. Thank you.

Joy

post-62470-1211613814_thumb.jpg