Money Question

I have a friend who is bring his thai girl over to aussie land for three months in june he was paying her 1000bht a day but then decided to sponsor her he is sending her 25000bht a month he has only known her since november and started sponsoring her in january and we wants to know if he has to give her her 1000bht a day while she is here as well as looking after her she just turned 24 and he is 60 in august she tell him she love him so must be true she has told him i no work bar nomore and have no money silly fool belives her as she would not lie to him so we would like to now how much he has to pay her on her return to pattaya he thinks she is his girlfriend and he dose not have to pay her any money to go home with and will not listen to us we have been going to pattaya for the past ten years he has only been going for 12 months but has 5 times in that year and wont listen to any one about how it works over there he is love struck blossom1956 :D:D:o

I have a friend who is bring his thai girl over to aussie land for three months in june he was paying her 1000bht a day but then decided to sponsor her he is sending her 25000bht a month he has only known her since november and started sponsoring her in january and we wants to know if he has to give her her 1000bht a day while she is here as well as looking after her she just turned 24 and he is 60 in august she tell him she love him so must be true she has told him i no work bar nomore and have no money silly fool belives her as she would not lie to him so we would like to now how much he has to pay her on her return to pattaya he thinks she is his girlfriend and he dose not have to pay her any money to go home with and will not listen to us we have been going to pattaya for the past ten years he has only been going for 12 months but has 5 times in that year and wont listen to any one about how it works over there he is love struck blossom1956 :D:D:o

Can you try reposting this with punctuation so we can read it?

This thread has been posted, and answered to, at the beginning of this month in 'General Topics'.

I think the general feeling of the majority of Tiva Visa members was made pretty clear then.

Edited by thecatman

• 2 weeks later...

University educated Thais can live on 10,000 Baht a month during basic office work.

In Issan many families will live on 180 Baht per day.

You can not give people an education on the costs of living in Thailand - those lost to such 'relationships' can only learn from there own mistakes - pity it costs him 24,000 Baht a month to learn his lesson.

Maybe ask him how much is his total worth (all assests) in Thai Baht - then divide that figure by 24,000 - so he know the exact date the relationship will end.

Blossom1956

Your friend needs help. To insure that his GF is staying out of the bars have him send me the money and I will pass it on to her insuring that she stays out of the bars. He can relax then knowing I am keeping an eye on her.

And being a nice guy I will not charge him for this service.