Gardening Shop In Pattaya

OK I know there is not much farming done in Pattaya (too many distractions)

However many people have gardens.

Does anybody know of a shop/garden centre that sells seed trays, soil testing kits - a wide selection of gardening items.

There are hundreds of places selling plants, but they don't have much else.

PS. I enjoy reading the topics in this forum

After spending about 2 hours last weekend visiting pretty much every garden shop on Sukhumvit from Central Road southward I can answer in a resounding NO! The lady at the very last shop said Lotus carried seedling starter trays but by then I was too tired and burned-out to drive over there...they might very well have them.

If you are looking for a Ph tester for soil...forget about it, don't waste yer money. Those toys are too inaccurate to rely on. Most swimming pool shops sell Ph kits that are good enough to test the runoff of soil samples.

There is a cool Thai gentleman named Pat that has a hydrofarm (Happy Farmer) on the road to Jomtien. He is a nice guy and can help ya out if you are having probs finding anything. But he's not at his operation very often...

Next time you are in Bangkok, there is a good range of garden needs (imported and local) in the shopping area on the western side of the road along the southern end of JJ Market. Not too far to walk from Morchit 2 station. Brass fountain heads, test kits and even decent lawn mowers.

Next time you are in Bangkok, there is a good range of garden needs (imported and local) in the shopping area on the western side of the road along the southern end of JJ Market. Not too far to walk from Morchit 2 station. Brass fountain heads, test kits and even decent lawn mowers.

Thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately, was as expected.

Going to UK shortly, so will bring items back..

Nong Nooch garden uses hundreds of black plastic seed trays, but unfortunately do not sell them